3804/1 Oracle Boulevard
Sold by Rob Lamb
Sat 1 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Hop in the Oracle express elevator to level 38 and you will enter an impressive 283sqm, 3 bedroom as new sky home that has barely been lived in for 10 years. The value add for this apartment is the professionally styled luxury Noble House furniture package to the value of $150,000 that looks like its just been delivered from the showroom!
Upon entry is a vast open plan living area divided into casual TV lounge, long designer timber dining table, kitchen with island breakfast bar and also casual sitting area leading to the main balcony. Every room in every direction features floor to ceiling windows drawing your attention to those impressive Gold Coast ocean and hinterland views.
- Luxury 283sqm, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom sky home with ocean and hinterland views;
- Smart functional floor plan with kitchen, casual lounge and dining areas, wrap around balcony
- Multi-purpose room ideal as a home office, TV/media or extra robe space off master bedroom
- Impressive timber and stone top kitchen, gas cooking, Miele appliances, island breakfast bench
- Master bedroom with private balcony, walk in robe, double vanity ensuite with marble bath
- Wrap around balcony with unobstructed views perfect for entertaining;
- Two car spaces plus an extra large lock up storage cage very rare in Oracle
Oracle 'Tower 1' facilities:
- Heated outdoor pool, separate lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room;
- Arcade games room, Oracle Gold class style cinema, Large recreational room
- Multiple outdoor BBQ areas, one with Teppanyaki cooking facilities;
- 1000m2 of communal Zen gardens with Tai Chi lawn and herb garden;
- Private owners lounge with temperature-controlled wine room and private wine lockers;
- Well-equipped gym with commercial weight machines and cardio gear, security intercom.
Positioned in the heart of Broadbeach, it's just a short stroll to patrolled beaches, popular bars and eateries as well as moments from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Star Casino and Gold Coast Convention Centre. The light rail is just 100m away, 25 minutes to the Gold Coast airport and an easy one hour drive south of Brisbane. For lock and leave, low maintenance living or investment purposes, there's nothing better.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $1608 per year
- Strata Rates - $11538.55 per year