39/3510 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Sold by Rob Lamb & Michael Kollosche
Prime Main Beach Half-Floor Residence.
This sprawling half-floor apartment in one of Main Beach's finest residential buildings in 'Silverpoint', is yours to make your mark. An immaculate, original 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, you'll enjoy an envious lifestyle filled with sunshine and ocean breezes from your prime location perched on the 21st level, directly across the road from the beach and only a short stroll to the hub of Tedder Avenue's retail and dining precinct.
Offering a generous 232m2 floorplan you'll find entertaining easy on the wrap-around balcony taking in both hinterland and spectacular ocean vistas stretching from the Pacific Ocean to Coolangatta, or relax in one of the two separate and spacious living areas. A functional kitchen with Miele appliances and lots of pantry space adjoins an informal lounge area which leads to the second bedroom, another large bathroom, and separate laundry.
With only two apartments per floor, 'Silverpoint' is regarded as one of the best residential only Main Beach towers. Renowned for its beautifully maintained gardens and facilities, owners will enjoy Siverpoint's facilities including 2 pools, sauna, fully-equipped gym, full sized tennis court, BBQ gazebo and putting green. Your quintessential Gold Coast beachside lifestyle has never looked more enticing – inspect today!
- Original and functional floorplan, live in now or renovate;
- Spacious and private half-floor 232m2 apartment;
- Only two apartments per floor;
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces plus storage;
- Large wrap around balconies with panoramic Pacific Ocean and Hinterland vistas;
- 2 spacious living areas; motorised blinds in living and master bedroom;
- Functional kitchen, ample bench space, quality fixtures and fittings;
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, ripe for renovation add capital value;
- Prime North facing apartment on a high level, secure views;
- Central Main Beach location, 50m to the beach or a short stroll to Tedder Avenue precinct;
Silverpoint is a residents-only building with onsite managers and no holiday letting. The building is situated opposite the beachfront, and only moments to Tedder Avenue, a village hub that's home to a string of popular restaurants, cafes and conveniences. The warm sand and patrolled surf of Main Beach are minutes away on foot as are Southport Surf Lifesaving Club and Southport Yacht Club. Boutique shopping and boating at Marina Mirage, five-star Palazzo Versace and Sheraton Sea World Resort are all nearby.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Enquire about this property
39/3510 Main Beach Parade Main Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Tennis Court