39 Glenrowan Drive
- 10 acres
Sold by Rob Lamb at Auction
'Longview': An Idyllic Estate in Tallai.
Prepare yourself for love at first sight, for at "Longview" the very definition of home sweet home awaits. Undoubtingly showcasing flawless style, quality finishes and coastal views, what makes this 10-acre Tallai estate so magical is the way it makes you feel. Warm, welcoming and infinitely inviting, it's a happy, heart-warming haven brimming with that special ingredient that makes a house a home. Standing on the wide timber verandah that hugs two sides of this 448m2 unassuming masterpiece, you'll see the promise of a joy-filled future ahead: picnics or camping in your own bushland backyard, playing in the summer creek to the sounds of a natural waterfall, toasting marshmallows in the open fireplace in the supersized kitchen, living and dining zone, and at times, making you feel literally on top of the world amongst days with low lying clouds.
And that's just the start of the journey of "Longview". A home of discovery that sits beautifully within the landscape so that it simply "belongs", it just keeps unfurling with surprises. Multiple wings in the house offer purpose and practicality, with room for everyone to enjoy peace, privacy and space. Living zones on each level are expansive and equipped with all you need for family fun, with a European-inspired gourmet kitchen upstairs ready to cater to large-scale celebrations or casual catch-ups. Five bedrooms feature too, with a grand master suite treating you a deluxe ensuite, dressing room and prized skyline panoramas. A three bedroom, one bathroom wing services the children, with guests accommodated in a one bedroom plus study, one bathroom in a separate area.
Outdoors, the large freeform pool with cascading waterfalls, rock gardens and tropical greenery is matched only by the natural waterfall and summer creek that meanders through the acreage. The abundant Australian birdlife and wildlife will charm you as well, with picture-perfect panoramas at every turn. Plus, there's even scope to run a home business with a 21m x 7m shed with office space and separate access (or rent it out) or maximise the lower level living area with kitchenette and private entry to create a home-based studio or business.
- "Longview" - a happy, heart-warming haven showcasing flawless style, quality finishes and fabulous ocean views;
- Solidly built and restored to perfection, with one of the finest full-scale Gold Coast skyline vistas you'll find;
- 10-acre estate in the hills of Tallai with natural waterfall, summer creek and lush bushland;
- Warm and welcoming, featuring infinitely inviting interiors with ceilings spanning up to 3.3m;
- 100m2 wide plank timber deck wraps two sides of the home with exceptional skyline panoramas and an outlook onto lush greenery;
- European style kitchen with Caesarstone benches, Miele induction cooktop with Qasair rangehood, Perrin & Rowe tapware, dual integrated dish-drawers and two AEG pyrolytic ovens;
- Butler's pantry with sink and ample storage;
- Living and dining area with gleaming Brushbox timber floors, double-sided open fireplace and French doors to verandah;
- Light-filled atrium with cosy custom kids nook and picture windows to frame views of waterfalls, gardens and pool plus mezzanine area above;
- Sprawling rumpus room with kitchenette, bathroom, cellar and private entry from wide two-sided verandah;
- Rumpus room with potential to be used as dual living or a home-based studio/office with ample parking;
- Grand scale master suite with mesmerizing views, French doors to verandah and an elegant walk-in robe;
- Luxury master ensuite with Victoria & Albert freestanding bath, screenless dual showers, chevron pattern tiled feature wall, brushed nickel tapware and separate toilet;
- Kids wing with three bedrooms (all with access to decks) serviced by a modern four-way bathroom with separate shower room, bathroom, vanity and toilet;
- Guest wing with air-conditioned bedroom with deck, on-trend bathroom and office area;
- Mudroom/laundry with custom cubby holes, hooks and storage systems – ideal for busy families;
- 106,000L freeform saltwater pool with Quartzon finish, sandstone paving, tropical gardens and cabana;
- Powder room, Crimsafe screens, air-conditioning plus abundance of storage indoors and under the house;
- Manicured gardens with beehives, bananas, 6 bay raised veggie patch and citrus orchard;
- 4 car garage with workbench, driveway with turning circle;
- 21m x 7m shed with office space and separate access – potential to run home based business or rent out.
Surprisingly central, you'll feel worlds away yet only be approx. 6 minutes from the motorway and under 10 minutes drive from the shopping, dining and entertainment of Robina Town Centre. Some of the Gold Coast's most prestigious schools – All Saints and Somerset College – are under 10km away too, with locals also loving the convenience of smaller schools and shops close by in Mudgeeraba. Lovingly restored to its former glory, this sprawling manor will ensure you reclaim an idyllic existence, with the enticing potential of running a business from this beautiful base. See for yourself why there is simply no comparison to "Longview" – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
39 Glenrowan Drive Tallai
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes