39 Honeyeater Drive
Burleigh Waters 4220
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Mon 23 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Relish seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining from this modern family home in a much-loved coastal suburb.
Organic earthy floors combine with fresh white paint and sleek black VJ-panel feature walls to infuse warmth and elegance across a thoughtfully-designed single-level floor plan.
Dine and relax together across open living, dining and kitchen spaces, and connect over family movie nights in a separate media room. Peace and privacy can be found in three bedrooms, including a master suite with a study nook and sleek ensuite with a free-standing bath.
Host barbecues with friends on the covered deck as the kids play in the pool and cubby house. An expanse of lush, flat grass is perfect for a friendly game of summer backyard cricket, or huddle around the firepit to roast marshmallows and warm up in the winter months.
In a 5-minute cycle arrive at Paddock Bakery for delicious meals before heading across the road for a swim or surf at Burleigh Beach.
- Modern single-level house with seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining
- Lagoon-style pool with manicured gardens
- Covered entertaining deck has built-in BeefEater BBQ and ceiling fan plus firepit
- Open living, dining and kitchen with outdoor access
- Kitchen with 3-burner Smeg induction cooktop, double sink and 2.2m island bench with storage, seating and thick concrete benchtop
- Master suite has walk-in robe, recessed black VJ panel feature wall, study nook with outdoor access, plus ensuite with his and hers basin, floor-to-ceiling tiles, pendant lighting, free-standing bath, private shower and toilet
- Two additional bedrooms have ceiling fans, built-in robes; one has pool outlook
- Media room with tiered seating and screen projector offers potential for fourth bedroom subject to council approval
- Additional bathroom has built-in bath, sleek floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, and pendant lighting
- Laundry has outdoor access and storage
- Fully fenced with gated side access; 4.8m x 6m garden shed
- Lush flat grass, established gardens and cubby house
- Solar system, split-cycle air conditioning throughout
Reach the beach by bike in just 5 minutes, or the boutique shopping, dining and nightlife of James Street in 10 minutes. Spend 7 minutes in the car to enjoy a beachfront cocktail and meal at the iconic Burleigh Pavilion. A 20-minute drive will open up the benefits of Surfers Paradise, and the Gold Coast Highway is nearby for easy access around the city. The address lies in the catchment for Caningeraba State School and Miami State High School.
Be among the first to inspect this family-friendly entertainer – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866 and Jonathon Patton 0421 721 442.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2722.22 per year