39 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold By Troy Dowker
Fri 30 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Get On Board - Absolute Beachfront Family Living. Embrace relaxed, coastal living in this spacious residence where sweeping ocean views pair perfectly with indoor-outdoor living on Palm Beach's most exclusive beachfront strip.
On offer for the first time since 2000, this property is positioned in a prime lifestyle location where you can wander at your leisure between the beach, local cafes and conveniences. Set over three levels on 408m2 block with 11.9m beach frontage, stunning coastal views extend from Currumbin Alley to Stradbroke Island.
Flow and functionality are at the heart of the home's open-plan design. Entertaining is easy with lounge and dining zones opening onto balconies and outdoor spaces to watch the waves roll in. Four bedrooms are generous in size, including an oceanfront master with scenic views and balcony access.
Step straight onto the sand from the front yard for instantaneous fun. A wet room with external access, bathroom and laundry provide the perfect place to store surfboards and rinse the salt away.
- 11.9m wide beach frontage, 408m2 land holding with direct beach access;
- Picturesque ocean outlook from Currumbin Alley to Burleigh Headland and Stradbroke Island;
- Three-level solid construction, scope to add value and customise with designer finishes;
- Open plan living and dining areas flow to alfresco zones;
- Functional kitchen with a four-burner gas cooktop and storage;
- Main living areas are framed by whitewater surf views and golden sand;
- Master suite with ocean views and balcony access;
- Three additional large bedrooms with built-in robes;
- Four bathrooms, home automation and back to base security;
- Wet room with external access, abundant storage for surfboards and beach toys;
- Secure double garage and off-street parking for two cars;
Palm Beach is among the Gold Coast's most sought-after suburbs. Stunning beaches meet Tallebudgera Creek to the north and Currumbin Creek to the south with unlimited options for nature lovers. A vibrant restaurant, bar and café culture also awaits on your doorstep. This property is located within the catchment for in-demand Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School and Palm Beach State School.
Inspect today to realise the potential to inject your own style on Palm Beach's premier street.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.