39 Pigeonberry Road
Nobbys Creek 2484
- 21 acres
Nestled in the foothills of the lush Northern Rivers Hinterland
Nestled in the foothills of the lush Byron Bay hinterland, welcome to "Noongar" - the ultimate 21-acre rainforest paradise. A secluded sanctuary with no neighbours looking in, this idyllic bolthole offers families and their friends a lifestyle to cherish and a chance to escape and disconnect from the online world. Savour days that start with yoga by the private, cascading waterfall, gather everyone together for cricket on the purpose made pitch or practice your putting or swing with a 300m golf hole. The young – and young-at-heart – will also relish the 19m slide that whips its way down the mountainside. In summer, it's the perfect waterslide or in winter, it's a fun-filled dry activity to enjoy. After a day of reconnection, gather on the elevated 30 sqm deck under a starry sky, with Mt Warning shining brightly in the distance.
At the heart of this 21 acre estate sits a beautiful and bright four bedroom, two bathroom home (able to sleep 8 people) and a charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage that can accommodate up to 12 guests. The main residence also boasts a light and bright open plan kitchen, living and dining area with a seamless connection to the deck. Out here, birdsong is your constant companion, with more stunning views of Mt Warning on hand to soak up.
- "Noongar", 21 acre rainforest paradise nestled in the foothills of the lush Byron Bay hinterland;
- Approx. 8 acres of expansive and open greenery, with a glorious rainforest canopy making up the rest, with spring-fed waterfalls, flowing creeks and walking trails;
- Main house with a functional floorplan, can accommodate 8 guests, plus a 3 bedroom cabin can sleep 12;
- Light filled and open plan kitchen, living and dining zone that flows onto a wide timber deck;
- Spacious master suite with air-conditioning, walk-in robe, ensuite and a private deck;
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes (one with balcony), serviced by a family bathroom;
- Bedroom 4 is a flexible space that could also be used as a second living zone/media room;
- Separate workshop with ample space to store 6 cars, machinery and more plus double garage;
- Enjoy yoga by the private, cascading waterfall, cricket on the purpose made pitch or a 300m golf hole;
- 19m slide (with options to be wet or dry) that whips its way down the mountainside;
- Cast a line to catch yabbies and crayfish in the creek, land a helicopter or enjoy the wildlife;
- Elevated 30 sqm deck with beautiful Mt Warning views (also visible from the terraces on the main house);
- Secondary sited 1000 sqm available for hardstand or an equestrian centre;
- Cellar downstairs (with bricks already in place)
- Two large storage containers with remote, coded entry (no need to pay off-site storage fees again!);
- Great internet coverage with booster installed if needed.
Perfectly placed to be just 15km from Mount Warning and 25km from world-famous beaches, enjoy the best of both worlds by feeling far removed from urban living in this 21 acre oasis of greenery. Head to nearby Murwillumbah for a fix of artistic culture and organic goodness, just 15 minutes away, with coastal hot spots, Cabarita, Kingscliff within 40 minutes and Byron Bay within an hour's drive-on a good day. If travel beckons, it's 45 minutes to Gold Coast Airport, 1hr 15 mins to Ballina Airport and 1 hr 45 mins to Brisbane for any international escapades.
All that's waiting is you and your loved ones – with a lifetime of happy memories ready to be made! Arrange your inspection today.
The helicopter shown in the photos is not included in the sale of the property, which is expressly disclosed by the vendor to be an exclusion to the sale.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
39 Pigeonberry Road Nobbys Creek