39 Savoy Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Overseas Owner Instructs All Offers to be Presented
Thu 19 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Are you ready to make your mark on a prime piece of Florida Gardens real estate? Renowned as a property hot spot, seize the chance to capitalise on an enticing opportunity to knock down and rebuild a beautiful home befitting of this sought-after location.
This original condition property has seen better days, but the land element represents tremendous value. It's the perfect place to bring to life your plans to build a brand-new home in a peaceful, relaxed location minutes from the coastline and conveniences.
- North facing, 546m2 corner block in popular Florida Gardens
- Knock down and rebuild opportunity with exceptional potential
- Quiet, relaxed lifestyle minutes from the coastline and conveniences
- Currently returns $575 per week on a periodic lease
- Nestled in a tight-knit, peaceful community
- Short stroll to local shops
- 10 minute walk to G-Link light rail and 15 minutes walk to golden beaches
- Five minute drive from the excitement of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach
Located in a much-loved enclave, Florida Gardens is a tranquil oasis tucked between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. Favoured by families and retirees, this tight-knit community places you within walking distance of golden beaches, while also being close to parks, cafes and schools. Don't settle for a home that's not your style. Build your dream in Florida Gardens. Contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $3375 per year
- Water Rates - $468.14 per quarter