392 Benowa Road
Benowa Waters 4217
Modern Waterfront Family Entertainer
Embrace a leisurely waterfront lifestyle in this generous east-facing family entertainer perfectly positioned on a large parcel in proximity to the best this city has to offer.
Ideally located along a quiet canal, a substantial 1,138m2 parcel boasts 21.7m / 71.2ft water frontage and an east-facing aspect that delivers water views and winter sunshine. A 3.4m / 14.1ft pontoon and boat ramp promote fun-filled weekends on the water, while kids will make the most of a heated pool all year round.
The modern five-bedroom home features spacious open plan living with 4m vaulted ceilings, skylight and floor-to-ceiling glazing that encourage an abundance of natural light. The 3.8m stone island bench is the centrepiece of generous living and dining spaces. Summer entertaining spills onto a wraparound deck and covered pergola, while the terraced garden will coax kids and pets outside to play.
The central Benowa location is minutes from everything a family might need and want. Take your pick of leading schools, walk to the Gold Coast Botanical Gardens, or hit the sand and surf just 10 minutes drive away.
- Modern single-level home on 1,138m2 ideal for indoor-outdoor living
- 21.7m / 71.2ft water frontage at the end of a quiet canal
- 3.4m / 14.1ft pontoon with power and concrete boat ramp
- East-facing terraced garden is a blank canvas for the keen gardener
- Covered pergola with recessed lighting, insulated roof panels, and ModWood decking ideal for entertaining with views of the water and a glimpse the city skyline at night
- Solar heated pool that catches all day sun, with glass fencing and partial decking
- Open main living area with vaulted 4m ceilings, floor-to-ceiling glazing, and skylight, blue gum timber flooring and split system air-conditioning
- Sleek kitchen with 3.8m stone island bench, white soft close cabinetry, Bosch oven and microwave, four-zone ceramic cooktop, dual sink, storage and pendant lighting
- Spacious laundry with storage, white cabinetry, tiled splashback, and access to outdoors
- Master bedroom with outdoor access, generous built-in robes, split system air-conditioning, and roller blinds
- Master ensuite with bath, separate shower, large frosted window, and skylight
- Four additional bedrooms have built-in robes, split system air-conditioning, roller blinds, timber flooring, and one with fan that doubles as a rumpus room
- Two bathrooms with stone-top vanities, floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, and toilet
- Generous walk-in storage room with shelving and separate linen closet
- Blue gum hardwood timber floors throughout
- Double car garage with additional off-street parking
- 7.92 kW solar system with Fronius inverter
Conveniently located within walking distance to Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Hospital and several parks. The beach is 10 minutes away along with a choice of two golf courses and Metricon Stadium. This property sits within the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School, with Emmanuel College, St Hilda's School and The Southport School (TSS) all within 15 minutes' drive.
Secure your central waterfront parcel today – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866 and Cooper 0434 498 243.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
392 Benowa Road Benowa Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3012.88 per year