4/3 Twenty Seventh Avenue
Palm Beach 4221
Sold at Auction by Troy Dowker
Fri 11 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Occupying the entire fourth floor of the boutique 'Chiara Sands' building, this apartment offers ocean views and an enviable coastal lifestyle moments from the Beach and Tallebudgera estuary.
An east-facing balcony provides the perfect spot from which to survey the surf and breathe in the fresh ocean breezes. Savour sunrises to the sound of birdsong and treat friends and family to scenic meals with an impressive Pacific Ocean backdrop.
Built in 2001 and with contemporary finishes, rustic barn doors and polished original timber floors bring warmth and character to the apartment's 151m2 floor plan, and reflect the laid-back coastal ambience of the locale.
Full-height sliding doors and windows screened by elegant plantation shutters draw natural light into the open kitchen, dining and living space, where group meals are encouraged ahead of relaxing while admiring the sea views.
Peace and privacy can be found in all three spacious bedrooms, which have ocean views; two have access to an external balcony.
The apartment has two secure car parks, while a storage shed and cage is a place to store the water toys when not in use. Wax up the surfboards, with an easy 80m stroll to soak up the sun and enjoy a therapeutic surf at Tallebudgera Beach.
- Full-floor apartment on level four of five-storey boutique 'Chiara Sands' building
- East-facing apartment with ocean views and wraparound beach-facing balcony
- Main living open plan with plantation shutters and split-cycle air conditioning
- Granite kitchen with Bosch oven and five-burner gas cooktop
- Three bedrooms have ocean vistas, built-in robes and ceilings fans
- Master bedroom has plantation shutters plus ensuite with spa bath and barn door entry
- Main bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate powder room
- Laundry has storage and barn door entry
- Apartment has two secure parallel car parks plus three visitor car parks; lock-up storage shed and storage cage
Tallebudgera Beach is 100m from 'Chiara Sands', while Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Heads National Park and Burleigh Beach are also within walking distance. Stroll 400m down the road for coffee or brunch at Espresso Moto, or drive 6 minutes for delicious meals at The Collective. An 8-minute drive opens up the shopping and dining options of popular James Street in Burleigh Heads. Take the Gold Coast Highway, which is on the doorstep, to the Gold Coast Airport to arrive within 15-minutes for easy access to national and international travel.
Relish boutique apartment living moments from the beach – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087 or James Roberts on 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $3165.34 per year
- Strata Rates - $14944.8 per year