4/37 Twenty Seventh Ave
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by James Roberts
Tue 14 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Set within a short stroll of popular beaches and the calm waters of Tallebudgera Creek, this architect-designed villa is one of four within boutique development 'The Palms'.
Offering a laid-back, walk-about-town lifestyle in the tightly-held southern beaches suburb of Palm Beach, the tri-level home completed in 2021 is a flawless example of contemporary coastal design.
Stone, VJ panels and the earthy tones of laminate timber elevate the fresh interior. Each floor hosts one of three bedrooms and bathrooms, with the master suite located on the top floor having an additional study or sitting area.
Natural light graces every square metre of the refined design, most notably in the open living, dining and kitchen area where it filters in through elegant glazed archways. Sliding doors open to a covered balcony, encouraging effortless indoor-outdoor entertaining.
Tucked away in a peaceful pocket of vibrant Palm Beach, this holding promises front-row access to a relaxed way of life centred around sun, sand and surf.
- Architect-designed tri-level villa in Palm Beach
- One of four residences making up boutique 'The Palms' development
- Flawlessly completed by Alroe Constructions in 2021
- Contemporary coastal design with laminate timber, stone, arched glazing and VJ panelling
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with balcony access
- Living has 5.3m void; dining has arched glazing for natural light
- Kitchen has island bench with seating, Bosch oven, integrated dishwasher, and four-burner cooktop, double sink and tiled splashback
- One bedroom and bathroom on each level
- Entire top-level master suite has walk-in robe, ensuite with his and her vanity, and private study or sitting area
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- All bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Laundry has access to external drying court
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double garage
The tightly-held southern beaches suburb of Palm Beach offers a leisurely lifestyle in proximity to popular eateries, boutique shopping and world-class surf breaks. Patrolled beaches and iconic Tallebudgera Creek are located within an easy walk, while a short drive opens up Currumbin Alley, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, The Collective and the lifestyle hub of James Street. Situated just off the Gold Coast Highway, 'The Palms' offers easy access north or south to Gold Coast Airport, which can be reached within 20 minutes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.