4 Cabana Boulevard
Sold By Nick Lapenna
Mon 29 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Modern Luxe Living and Entertaining on Main River. Modern luxe waterfront living is yours to savour with this single level oasis. Perched on a prestigious street and a supersized 1,180m2 Main River block, this meticulously renovated residence is designed for effortless living and entertaining. Kitchen perfection awaits with a supersized slab marble island bench and top-of-the-line Smeg appliances and butler's pantry, along with two elegant living zones. There's also seamless integration with the outdoors, with a light-filled formal lounge and dining zone flowing onto the poolside alfresco area. Gather with guests by the water or relax on the timber deck and soak up the sweeping views, which stretch enticingly down Main River towards the lush hinterland.
Showcased by high ceilings and custom stone finishes throughout, this home hosts a sophisticated master suite with a walk-in robe, a luxe marble ensuite plus pool and Main River vistas you won't soon tire of. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are fitted with built-in robes and serviced by bathrooms with full-height tiling and stone vanities.
- Modern luxe and meticulously renovated single level home on a sprawling 1,180m2 Main River block;
- Perched on a prestigious street and a riverbend to offer sweeping views down Main River;
- Kitchen perfection with a supersized slab marble island bench, Vintec wine fridge, top-of-the-line Miele appliances and Zip Tap plus a butler's pantry;
- Elegant living area plus a light-filled formal lounge and dining zone which flows onto the poolside alfresco area;
- Sophisticated master suite with pool and Main River vistas, walk-in robe and a luxe marble ensuite;
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in robes, serviced by bathrooms with full-height tiling and stone vanities;
- Large pool fringed by sandstone pavers and timber decking and a covered waterfront alfresco area;
- 25m water frontage, jetty and established gardens with cosy firepit areas in both the front and rear gardens;
- Durable double brick construction, 2.8m high ceilings and stunning stone finishes throughout;
- Ducted air-conditioning, security alarm, video intercom, double garage and an outdoor shower.
Situated approx. 6km from The Southport School, St. Hilda's and the heart of Surfers Paradise, make the most of being zoned for the highly-sought-after Benowa State primary and high school. It's also within easy reach of local shops, cafes, hospitals and amenities and will undoubtedly meet your every need. Unlock your own slice of serenity and arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $3932 per year