4 Laurel Court
Sold by Eddie Wardale & Nick Lapenna
Mon 8 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Sanctuary of Seclusion and Contemporary Elegance
Infused with contemporary elegance, this single level sanctuary is a private waterfront paradise. Basking in abundant natural light and renovated to perfection, it's a light, bright statement of coastal joy that sprawls across a 979m2 allotment. Nestled on a premium point position, where towering gums and palms punctuate the 30m of sandy beach frontage, it creates a canopy of rare seclusion and serenity not often found on canal homes. A large alfresco area and pool benefit from this peaceful outlook, plus be tempted to curl up with a cocktail or good book under the whimsical poolside cabana for a complete holiday-at-home experience.
A showstopping atrium takes centre stage indoors to enhance the inviting interiors. Take advantage of multiple living and dining areas with easy access to the outside while MasterChef's will also adore the designer kitchen, with top-of-the-range Miele appliances fitted for you to create a feast for loved ones. Additionally, four sophisticated bedrooms beckon, with the luxe master suite an oasis of style. When you're not stepping out to soak up views from the private deck, revel in the opulence of the divine ensuite. Enriched with Italian floor-to-ceiling tiles, a London vanity, heated towel rail and freestanding bath, it's a haven for rejuvenation.
- Single level resort-style sanctuary immersed in supreme peace and privacy
- Point position 979m2 block with 30m sandy beach front, punctuated by towering gum trees for enhanced seclusion
- Exceptionally light, bright and inviting, with an internal atrium, crisp and fresh interiors bathed in ample sunshine
- Large, heated pool nestled next to an enticing cabana and trimmed with wide decking
- Expansive alfresco entertaining terrace immersed in a canopy of leafy privacy plus steps leading down through gardens to a waterside firepit
- Formal living and dining area boasts views of the pool, waterways and private courtyard, plus stacker doors open to the alfresco terrace
- Separate cosy media room plus meals area adjacent to kitchen
- Designer kitchen with Miele appliances (including top-of-the-range pyrolytic oven), waterfall edge stone benches and servery window to deck
- Sophisticated master suite with private deck access, built-in robes plus a luxe ensuite with premium Italian floor-to-ceiling tiles, London vanity, heated towel rail and freestanding bath
- Three additional double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Home office
- Elegant main bathroom with superior fixtures and finishes plus separate powder room
- Laundry with ample storage, opens to a drying courtyard
- Secure double carport plus single garage converted into a studio/storeroom
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Landscaped gardens add to the tropical tranquility
Situated in sought-after Sorrento, it's an easy 700m stroll to the new local shopping village cafes and amenities or take a five minute car trip to upscale Capri on Via Roma. Prestigious private schools, TSS and St Hilda's are within a 6km radius and it's approx. 3.5km to world-famous beaches.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $1746 per year
- Water Rates - $396 per quarter