4 Petrel Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Picture Perfect Beach House In An Exclusive Mermaid Beach Pocket
Mon 1 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Park the car, jump on a bike or set off on foot - the beach, park and Nobby's Beach dining and cafes are all within walking distance from this delightful beachside abode.
A white picket fence, baby blue and white facade and a blooming frangipani tree on wide frontage offer instant street appeal while inside, polished timber floors, white VJ walls and plantation shutters ooze beach house charm.
Set over two spacious levels, natural light and sea breezes flow through the open-plan living, dining and kitchen upstairs where an east-facing balcony captures morning sun and garden views. A generous master bedroom and second bedroom share access to a private rear balcony.
An open living and dining area, kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom allow for self-contained living downstairs which can be accessed separately via the garage. Option to rent out on Airbnb for additional income or use as a teenager or grandparent retreat.
Currently achieving exceptional rental returns, the property is also suited to the savvy investor.
- 300m to the beach and 100m to the park;
- Lush back lawn ideal for kids and pets;
- Master bedroom with built-in robes;
- Large kitchen island bench with under storage;
- Stainless steel 4-burner gas cooktop and oven;
- Covered east-facing front balcony;
- Main bathroom with bathtub and heat lamps;
- Plantation windows and sliding doors;
- Laundry with overhead cupboard storage;
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs;
- Self-contained downstairs living;
- Established landscaped gardens;
- Electric driveway gate and garage door;
- Double garage and off-street parking;
- Exceptional rental return.
The property is located at the quieter, sought after end of Petrel Avenue and offers easy access to Lions Head Park, patrolled beaches and the foreshore along Marine Parade. Nobby's Beach Surf Club, BSKT cafe and the Nobby's Beach dining strip are a short walk away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $4139.88 per year