40-46 Beacon Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
- 4 acres
Architect-Designed Sanctuary, Offering Serenity and Sustainability
Thu 15 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
This property was sold by Kara Christensen.
Method of Sale: Expressions of Interest
Marketing Campaign: Print and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees and Private Inspections: 42
Number of Written Offers: 7
Days on Market: 150
To achieve a premium price for your home, call Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Serenity, seclusion and sustainability awaits within this sprawling 4 acre eco-paradise. Boasting a thriving Hass Avocado hobby farm (which provides a solid income with minimal effort) and a variety of fruit trees and vegetable gardens, this is your ticket to a rewarding, self-sufficient lifestyle in north Tamborine Mountain.
The perfect complement is the architecturally designed, north-facing residence which embraces passive solar principles to offer a 7.5 star energy efficient rating. Light-filled and constructed to the highest standard, Sydney Blue Gum parquetry gleams throughout and adds a layer of warmth and charm. Chefs will relish the gourmet kitchen while a gallery of glass invites in the gorgeous views of the grounds into the conservatory-style living and dining zone. Additionally, enjoy the flexibility of the supremely versatile floorplan, with scope to convert a large second living area to a third bedroom.
Outdoors, when you're not gazing upon the professionally landscaped gardens or being mesmerised by pastel sunrises or glowing sunsets, there's plenty of room to further embrace the beautiful simplicity of this lifestyle and location. Fully fenced and gated, the allotment also features a 12m x 6m shed, 88,500L rain tank water storage plus a water bore producing over 5,000L per hour of clean clear potable spring water.
- Architecturally designed, light-filled residence on a north-facing 4 acre allotment
- Embraces passive solar design via fully insulated walls and thermal E glass which delivers a 7.5 star energy efficient rating
- Sustainable and fully irrigated hobby farm with a bio dynamic Hass Avocado orchard that provides a solid income, with a variety of fruit trees and vegetable gardens also on site
- Conservatory-style open plan lounge and dining area with a feature wall of full-height glass, inviting in glorious views of the grounds
- Lounge room complimented with a built-in wood fireplace with a bespoke Merbau bookcase and Queensland Red Cedar entertainment unit
- Family room offering supreme flexibility, intentionally designed to be easily converted to a third large bedroom if required
- Generously sized gourmet kitchen with Smeg oven, Highland 900mm 6 burner gas cooktop, Schweigen Silent Range hood, Caesarstone benchtops, cabinetry with Blum self-closing sliders and hinge hardware
- Spacious master suite with built-in and walkthrough robes plus a spacious, light-filled ensuite with a bath
- Second bedroom with built-in robe, serviced by the main bathroom
- Capacity to accommodate a third bedroom if desired
- Laundry/utility room
- Double garage with panel lift door
- Wide concrete driveway from street to residence and shed
- Versatile 12m x 6m secure shed, with room for expanding the farm operations, space for the avid hobbyist, vehicle storage or to act as an on-line office and distribution centre
- Professionally landscaped
- 88,500L rain tank water storage (2 x 32,500L plus a 22,500L tank)
- Water bore producing over 5,000L per hour of clean clear potable spring water
- Crimsafe security screens on the windows
- 7.57kW solar panels with a Fronius inverter
- Full NBN connection plus excellent mobile reception
- Abundance of storage, with Pacific Maple plantation style doors for essential ventilation
- Western Red Cedar timber shutters to bedrooms, and Luxaflex blinds to the main living areas
- Sydney Blue Gum parquetry throughout
- Three phase electrical mains connectivity
- High efficiency LED lighting
- Fully fenced and gated
Nestled within the picturesque Scenic Rim region, this location spoils you with being just 350m walk from the acclaimed Tamborine Mountain College. Highly regarded state schools are also within close proximity, as is the iconic Gallery Walk where you can indulge in everything from locally made gifts to clothing, antiques, arts and crafts, fresh produce, wine, chocolates and cafes. Gold Coast surf beaches and major attractions are approx. 40 minutes by car, with Brisbane 60 minutes away.
Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- 3 Phase Power
- Disabled Access