40 Pinnacle Court
Sold by Brad Coyne and Cooper Markovitch
Wed 16 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
40 Pinnacle Court, Robina sold one week post auction to an interstate family. We had a total of 125 enquiries, 14 inspections and 55 groups through the property.
Come home to a showcase of style and serenity with a sprawling family sanctuary overlooking Robina Lake. Set on a 944m2 block that's caressed by cooling breezes, this two storey home will instantly embrace you with its warmth. Living areas on each level ensures you have ample space for cosy relaxation, while the kitchen is ready to cater to large scale entertaining. Bifold doors and a servery window create a seamless connection to the alfresco area, where guests can gather on the expansive timber deck or for a smaller affair, congregate beneath the newly thatched Bali Hut for dinner or sundowners while looking across your shimmering 20m lake frontage.
Need extra outdoor space? Step down from the deck to a vast backyard that's the perfect blank canvas for weekend cricket in summer or feel free to create a private playground with trampoline and swing set, yet still have so much space for kids and pets to play freely. Afterwards, retreat to the tropical and protected pool oasis and cool off after all that fun in the sun (or soak in the spa in the cooler months!). Four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a study feature across the two levels as well, with a spa also ready to soothe you in the upstairs main bathroom, trimmed with Emperador marble finishes.
- Sprawling east-facing family sanctuary on a 944m2 block, with 20.1m Robina Lake frontage;
- Kept cool with ample cross ventilation and featuring warm, welcoming interiors;
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stone benches and large servery window to alfresco area;
- Dining room plus lounge room with wet bar and bifolds that open onto the pool terrace;
- Casual meals and living area downstairs plus additional family room upstairs;
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with full-height tiling;
- Two more upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes plus 4th bedroom and study downstairs;
- Bathrooms on each level – upstairs features Emperador marble finishes, spa and a separate toilet;
- Secluded pool and spa with waterfall, nestled in lush tropical greenery;
- Expansive timber deck with newly thatched Bali hut – perfect for waterfront entertaining;
- Plumbed outdoor kitchen area and a vast backyard hugging the lake's edge;
- 5kW solar, new intercom, vacumaid throughout plus separate upstairs ducted air-conditioning;
- Oversized garage (room to fit a third small car) with new epoxy flooring and a new sealed driveway.
Tucked away in a highly sought-after pocket in Robina Waters that's peaceful and private, this central location places you minutes from all necessities. Along with easy access to public transport, benefit from being close to local shops, cafes and medical amenities as well as just 8 minutes from popular shopping and entertainment destination, Robina Town Centre. Multiple public and private schools are within easy reach, with Bond University just four minutes by car.
Experience this idyllic lakefront family sanctuary for yourself - call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Cooper Markovitch on 0434 498 243 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $2865.90 per year