41 Redondo Avenue
Sold By Troy Dowker
Fri 12 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Situated on 405m2 of prime Miami beachside land lays this bespoke coastal family residence. Showcasing elegant design this home will not disappoint offering endless opportunities; currently, partly used as an Air BNB with extremely lucrative rental returns all year round.
This recently renovated home sprawls across 2 levels offering 5 oversized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with plenty of storage throughout. Featuring dual designer kitchens with plenty of bench space both opening out to the balcony and alfresco area, plus large outdoor living/entertaining area with swimming pool and BBQ area.
- Owners moving elsewhere - absolutely will be sold at Auction unless sold prior;
- All offers must be submitted in writing as soon as possible;
- 405m2 prime land position ideally located;
- Fabulous seamless indoor & outdoor entertaining areas;
- Option to Air BNB for fantastic returns;
- Dual Gourmet kitchens with the highest quality finishes;
- Low maintenance property in a peaceful neighbourhood;
- 5kW solar panels;
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout;
- Plenty of storage throughout;
- Close to local shopping centre, schools, cafes & beach;
- Excellent lifestyle property with huge future growth.
All this is only minutes from the booming Nobbys Beach cafe and dining precinct, golden patrolled surf beaches, Pacific Fair shopping centre, local schools, restaurants and cafes. Do not miss this golden opportunity as this stunning home will not last. Make this your new home or continue to reap the current investment returns!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $3388.68 per year