42 Allandale Entrance
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold Prior to Auction By Claire Dai
Thu 1 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Prime Point Position Property Opportunity - 1022m2 Waterfront Block. Soak up the stunning panoramas of a four-way blue water junction and superb skyline views with this prime point position home. Perched on a sprawling 1,022m2 North-East facing block with 40 metres waterfrontage, this property brings with it potential to create a luxury home befitting of this prized parcel of land. Capitalise on the enviable North-East aspect and wrap-around water views and replace the existing home with a custom-built residence to suit your every need.
The current house, which requires great attention, is configured with four large bedrooms, an executive study, three bathrooms, a powder room and multiple living zones. Outdoors is a pool, spa and terrace, with a jetty that will give boat owners easy ocean access. It's all wrapped up in an ideal location as well, which adds to its impressive appeal.
- Prime potential with a 1,022m2 north-east block with 40 metres waterfrontage;
- Overlooking a four-way blue water junction with superb skyline views;
- Open plan kitchen with stone island and stainless steel appliances;
- Lounge room with double height ceiling and windows plus a media room;
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with full-height-tiling;
- Three more bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs plus office upstairs;
- Alfresco entertaining area, tiled pool and spa, sandy beach, pontoon and ocean access
- Security gates, double garage and ample off-street parking;
- Capitalise on a superb property opportunity and ideal location.
Conveniently placed within an easy 500m (approx.) stroll to Q Super Centre and close to vibrant Pacific Fair and the delights of Broadbeach, this location also benefits from being near the upcoming Lanes Retail Village. Local parks and beaches are just a quick drive as are sought-after schools, St. Vincent's Primary, Merrimac High School, All Saints and Emmanuel College. Make the most of this outstanding opportunity to build your dream home on this site – arrange your inspection today.
Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $4368.64 per year