423 Main Western Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
- 21.7 acres
21 Picturesque Acres of Seclusion, Serenity and Tranquillity
Thu 11 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Basking in panoramas of endless rolling greenery, where lush valleys converge to meet the mighty McPherson Ranges, a slice of idyllic Tamborine Mountain paradise awaits. Spread across 21.74 acres, exhale and embrace the lifestyle of tranquillity you've longed for with this rarely available larger parcel – with all the space you need to run livestock, grow fresh produce and live comfortably in a home built for making happy family memories. A mix of modern and country touches, the spacious double level property co-exists in harmony with the outdoors, with bi-folds from the living, dining and kitchen area peeling back to ensure a seamless flow to the alfresco terrace. Entertain here with the mesmerising and truly expansive uninterrupted views as your picture perfect backdrop or dine under a soaring 5.7m void in the sunny living zone. All four bedrooms are oversized, with a master suite that spoils you with breath-taking views.
Bordering the National Park, which gives more access to land, peace and privacy, the farm has been well established for produce and grazing. Nine paddocks, each with shade for cattle, horses, alpacas or sheep, with gravity fed automated stock troughs on hand to make the process seamless. There's also a 13.5m x 15m insulated machinery shed with large open awnings, 2 X 3 metre electric roller doors, workshop benches, LED lighting, auxiliary generator system and 3 phase power plus a chicken coop with two runs with a small thriving orchard of fruit trees. Benefit from a second envelope of land that is located on the eastern side of the access road. This envelope is a substantial 1,700m2 & has the possibility to be changed to a building envelope for future development.
- Idyllic Tamborine Mountain paradise, basking in sweeping valley and McPherson Ranges panoramas;
- 21.74 acres of prime gently undulating grazing pastures ideally suited for cattle, horses and sheep;
- Modern kitchen with island bench, Smeg oven and wide servery window with bifolds;
- Open plan living and dining zone that flows outdoors, with dining area beneath a soaring 5.7m void;
- Formal lounge room with tinted windows and a cosy fireplace;
- Large upstairs living zone, opens onto a large balcony with endless valley views;
- Master suite with a private balcony, superb views, walk-in robe and ensuite with deep soak spa;
- Three spacious bedrooms with oversized picture windows to frame valley views one with ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Main bathroom with spa and full-height tiling;
- Expansive terrace with retractable blinds and bifold doors for effortless integrated indoor-outdoor living;
- Plush new carpets in lounge and bedrooms plus a retractable fly screen in master suite;
- Two air-conditioning units plus ample windows and louvres for excellent cross ventilation;
- 9 paddocks, each with gravity fed stock water troughs and shade;
- 13.5m x 15m insulated machinery shed with awnings, auxiliary generator system and 3 phase power;
- Low maintenance native gardens surround the home;
- Underground and automated lines to feed water troughs plus potable water bore, 3 dams and near the head of Caswell Creek;
- Vacumaid, double garage, water tanks plus western windows tinted;
- Chicken coop with two runs plus orchard with mandarins, avocados, eggplant, apples and blueberries.
Come and join a much-loved community on the Mountain, where you'll not want for anything. Indulge in artisan coffees or candy stores, fashion, homewares or a multitude of charming restaurants and cafes at the Gallery Walk, while families will also appreciate it being a 6 minute drive to the Tamborine Mountain State School and College. Walking tracks and outdoor recreation options abound and for those times you need an urban setting, it's approx. 1 hr from the Brisbane CBD and 40minutes from the heart of the Gold Coast. See for yourself why this acreage sanctuary promises an enviable lifestyle – arrange an inspection today.
All viewings of this home are by Private Appointment only.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $7594 per year