43/40 Riverview Parade
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold by Rob Lamb Prior to Auction
Expansive Full-Floor Riverfront Residence with Enviable Views.
This spacious 345m2* full floor apartment in the iconic residential-only "Sentinel" building boasts enviable 360-degree views of the Gold Coast skyline, Main River, ocean and hinterland.
The floor plan, encompassing the entire level 18 in 'Sentinel', promotes a seamless flow-through design while still providing private retreat spaces throughout. Relax or host across a variety of sweeping living areas with your choice of two entertainers balconies showcasing expansive views, two generous lounge zones and a large open plan kitchen that promotes an abundance of bench space.
A luxury master suite is the ultimate retreat with balcony access, a large walk-in wardrobe and deluxe ensuite, while three additional bedrooms allow plenty of room for larger families or those seeking the convenience of apartment living without having to compromise on space.
This exquisite residence is fully renovated with modern coastal stylings and offers a private lavish lifestyle.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a spot in this secluded riverside enclave of Budds Beach renowned for its picnic foreshore and Bumbles Café, in a highly sought-after area of Surfers Paradise.
Residents also benefit from access to five-star facilities including pool, gymnasium, BBQ and entertainment areas.
- Generous 345sqm* full-floor apartment;
- Expansive panorama of Main River, Gold Coast city skyline, ocean and hinterland;
- Gourmet kitchen with Blanco induction cooktop, ILVE oven, Miele dishwasher and ample bench space;
- Four balconies in total, all with stunning views, including two generous north facing riverfront entertaining balconies;
- Central open plan lounge space;
- Second lounge area with wet bar and views;
- Luxury master suite with ensuite, double walk-in-wardrobe and access to front balcony;
- Master ensuite with dual vanities and dual showers;
- 2 guest bedrooms each with own bathrooms + 4th bedroom or study;
- 2 zone ducted air-conditioning throughout;
- Two side-by-side car spaces plus storage cage;
- Currently tenanted at $1600 per week until 27 April 2022;
- Security coded elevators and intercom system;
- Access to five-star facilities including pool, gymnasium, BBQ & entertainment areas;
This outstanding location is moments from shops, restaurants, cafes, entertainment, and the light rail connecting you from Broadbeach to Helensvale and the airports beyond. Budds Beach is at your doorstep, and you are within a five-minute walk to Surfers Paradise Beach, a fifteen-minute walk to the Home of the Arts (HOTA) precinct, and a ten-minute drive to private & state schools.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
43/40-42 Riverview Parade Surfers Paradise