43/47-51 Broadbeach Boulevard
Sold By Ryan Ward
Thu 14 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Superb Sky-home - Uninterrupted Coastal Views. Embracing its idyllic location, this sprawling 248sqm sky-home shines with spectacular Pacific Ocean views and the promise of a life well lived. Perfectly positioned in Broadbeach's distinguished residential-only icon, Eclipse, and one of only two apartments on the 14th floor, step inside and savour the uninterrupted panoramas of one of Australia's most famous coastlines. Floor to ceiling glass windows frame these vistas from the open and airy living and dining area, plus cook up a storm in the modern kitchen with natural stone benchtops and Miele appliances and then take the meal onto the generously proportioned wraparound balcony to enjoy an alfresco dinner.
Along with a desirable north easterly aspect, two car spaces and a second living area, this substantial sky-home boasts two oversized bedrooms with potential to convert into 4 bedrooms as other residents have done within the building. Wake to mesmerising sunrises over the sea in the master suite, where a wall of full-height glass lines the room, with bedroom two complete with access to the terrace. An elegant ensuite in soothing neutrals also accompanies the master suite, with bedroom two serviced by a contemporary bathroom.
- Sprawling 248sqm absolute beachfront sub-penthouse with spectacular Pacific Ocean views;
- Boutique residential-only building, Eclipse, and one of only two apartments on the 14th floor;
- North-easterly aspect and a generously proportioned wraparound balcony;
- Open living and dining framed with full-height glass to capture uninterrupted coastal views;
- Second living area plus a modern kitchen with natural stone benchtops and Miele appliances;
- Master bedroom with ocean views, walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite in soothing neutral tones;
- Bedroom two with built-in robe and access to terrace, serviced by contemporary bathroom;
- Powder room, internal laundry and two side by side secure car spaces with additional storage;
- Facilities include a heated pool, spa, steam room, gym, BBQ area.
Nestled in the heart of Broadbeach, Eclipse is a tightly held two-per-floor residential only complex. Architecturally designed, this boutique building fronts picturesque foreshore parklands, patrolled beaches and an oceanfront walkway that connects to Broadbeach's shopping, dining and entertainment precinct just 400m away. Residents also benefit from a 16m heated outdoor pool, spa, sauna, steam room, gymnasium, private barbecue area, tropical gardens and water features. Reward yourself with a holiday-at-home lifestyle and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.