43 Petrel Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Eoghan Murphy & Troy Dowker
Tue 25 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
With a wonderful interplay between indoor and outdoor spaces, this idyllic family home, just 200m* from Nobby Beach, is the ultimate expression of relaxed elegance and resort-style living.
The timeless architecture and inspired interiors won this coastal abode a national design award, following its construction in 2008.
Maximising the orientation and opportunities of the block, the home welcomes streams of natural sunlight, which filter through the open plan kitchen, living and dining space.
The home is awash with natural textures and muted tones, creating a warm and organic feel throughout. Particularly notable is the rich merbau timber flooring, complimenting the crisp white walls, soaring high ceilings and large glass windows. The clever integration of a 6.2m high void adds a real sense of space and wow factor.
The kitchen stands as the soul of the home, with multiple entertaining spaces and serene tropical gardens flowing on from it. The large northeast facing deck is accompanied by a sparkling salt-water swimming pool, offering the perfect alternative to a dip in the ocean.
A lot of love and attention to detail is evident throughout this home. Each room has been thoughtfully designed to welcome the soft sea breeze and sunlight while maintaining privacy. The bedrooms are bigger than average and the storage is abundant.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 upstairs and 1 guest bedroom on the ground level;
- Master retreat with en-suite and dual access walk-in robe;
- Double car lock-up garage with lockable storage & direct internal access;
- 3 modern bathrooms, main bathroom with beautiful freestanding bathtub;
- Additional powder rooms for guests;
- Purpose built office and additional media/lounge room;
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances & double oven;
- Secure front courtyard, manicured gardens and established tropical trees (including palms and frangipani);
- Merbau hardwood flooring & plantation shutters;
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool and entertaining deck with 4 Burner BeefEater BBQ;
- Vacuum maid, ducted zoned air-conditioning & back to base security;
- Complete side access on both sides, front to back.
This is a lifestyle home. A property you and the family will love coming home to each and every day. An entertainer's dream!
The premier location of this property positions it just 1-minute walk to Nobby Beach Surf Club and the patrolled beach. In the other direction, also 1-minute walk is the amazing cafe precinct of Nobby Beach, home to an array of popular boutique bars, shops and fine dining restaurants.
Mermaid Beach is a laid-back seaside suburb, neighbouring with bustling Broadbeach to the north and the nonchalant suburbs of Miami and Burleigh Heads in the South.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Vacuum System
- Security System
- Council Rates - $3670.86 per year