45 Poinciana Boulevard
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Jamie Harrison - North-to-Water Single Level Stunner with Enviable Dual Living
Fri 26 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Celebrate an easy-care lifestyle with this north-to-water, single level stunner in beautiful Broadbeach Waters. Boasting an enviable dual living opportunity, this bright and breezy home promises to deliver ample space for multi-generational families or those who desire an additional income stream. The main house offers three bedrooms and a study, one bathroom and a sprawling, light-filled living, dining and kitchen area that seamlessly connects with the outdoors via bifold doors. The separate studio is fitted with its own bathroom, plus there is a soundproof studio room and ample storage.
Capitalise on the perpetually sunny Gold Coast climate and savour entertaining and unwinding outdoors in the supersized alfresco area. Hours of fun in the sun beckon in the pool or make the most of being on the water, with Main River not too far away.
- North-to-water, single level stunner with an enviable dual living opportunity;
- Renovated and bright and breezy home with neutral, light-filled interiors;
- Sprawling, open plan and sunny living, dining and kitchen area, connects with the outdoors via bi-folds;
- All three bedrooms in the main house with built-in robes plus a modern family bathroom;
- Separate studio with its own bathroom, plus a soundproof studio room and ample storage;
- Supersized alfresco area with a generously-sized pool, established gardens and water vistas;
- Lock up tool shed, two covered secured car parks and one secure open car space on a 541m2 block.
Perfectly positioned in a peaceful street, it's just 3km to the heart of vibrant Broadbeach, where you'll be tempted with an array of bars, restaurants, cafes, shopping, entertainment and pristine, golden beaches. Cut across the footbridge to leafy Albert Park, where kids can enjoy the fully-fenced playground, basketball court, exercise equipment and walking trails by the water, plus dogs can explore an off-leash area. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's are within a 10km radius and it's also an easy stroll to local shops and amenities. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $2682 per year