47 Gibraltar Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Sam Guo and Julia Kuo
Mon 17 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Offering a peaceful and private waterfront lifestyle, this large 1980s holding presents an exciting opportunity in a sought-after street on the well-heeled Isle of Capri.
Coming to market for the first time in more than a decade and featuring 10m frontage to a secluded inlet off Main River, the sprawling 1,115m2 block hosts a solid single-level Tuscan-inspired residence.
Elevate the existing home's European charm with a sympathetic renovation, or maximise the block's potential by building a brand-new waterfront oasis, where a second level would open up the opportunity for city skyline views.
The existing home has an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area where large families can congregate in comfort, while an adjoining living room, accessed via bifold doors, provides the opportunity to relax in more private surrounds. Located in a separate wing, the master bedroom enjoys peace and quiet away from the home's three additional bedrooms and a separate sitting room.
Host lively summer barbecues with friends in the covered entertaining area before cooling off in the large pool, shaded by established gardens that provide absolute privacy. Throw a line in or launch kayaks from a shared jetty to make the most of the enviable waterfront lifestyle.
- Peaceful waterfront holding in the prestigious Isle of Capri precinct of Surfers Paradise
- 1,115m2 block with 10m frontage on a private inlet off Main River
- Single-level 1980s construction with Tuscan influences
- Renovation or redevelopment potential; a second floor would offer city skyline views
- Private pool with water feature plus a shared jetty
- Covered outdoor entertaining area; open-air courtyard; sunroom
- Formal living room has outdoor access, vaulted ceilings and bifold doors
- Open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining space
- Kitchen has terrazzo benchtops, double sink, and four-burner gas cooktop
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, outdoor access, kitchenette, plus fully tiled ensuite with double vanity and spa bath
- Three additional bedrooms; two with walk-in robes
- Separate sitting room has storage and outdoor access
- Two additional bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles; one has a shower bath
- Functional laundry with storage
- Two covered car spaces with an additional two secure behind the gate; secure coded pedestrian access
- Established gardens with mature native and fruit trees
The location of the prestigious Isle of Capri is convenient for all that Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach have to offer. Stroll 150m for a picnic in Franquin Park, or cycle 3 minutes to the shops and restaurants of Capri on Via Roma. A 10-minute cycle will have you enjoying the patrolled beaches and entertainment options of Surfers Paradise, while a 10-minute drive opens up the extensive amenities of Broadbeach. The Southport School and St Hilda's School can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes, and the Gold Coast Highway is nearby.
Explore the full potential of this secluded Isle of Capri holding – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.