48-50 Bartle Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Stylish and Spacious Acreage Oasis
Mon 9 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Expressions of Interest
Marketing Campaign: Digital and Print Campaign
Days on Market: 28
Written Offers: 3
OFI Attendees and Private Inspections: 26
To achieve a premium price for your home, call Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Immersed within a thriving garden paradise, this custom-built residence is a captivating blend of space, serenity and Art Deco allure. Sprawled across a mostly level 2.5-acre allotment, it rises up from within a canopy of established greenery, where towering trees and manicured hedges punctuate the landscape. Views of these park-like grounds follow you throughout the home, with the open plan living area, dining zone and expansive lounge room set against this enchanting backdrop. An oversized kitchen with stone benches anchors these lower-level social hubs, while upstairs, a library is a cosy place to retreat and gaze upon the scenic outlook.
The luxury of space continues with five large-scale bedrooms and three bathrooms, including a master suite that graces the upper level. Basking in beautiful botanical views, it tempts you with a spa ensuite, walk-in robe and direct access to a full-length balcony. Here, soak up panoramas that unfurl across the treetops, down the valleys and out to South Stradbroke Island.
In an oasis like this, outdoors is where you'll want to be. Entertain on the covered terrace, tuck into an alfresco meal on the open-air paved patio or enjoy picnics beneath the shade trees. Additionally, expansive lawns create a canvas for kids to roam and play, plus a variety of citrus and avocado trees offer a taste of sustainability. There's plenty of room to add a tennis court or pool, too!
- Custom-built residence enriched with Art Deco architecture and design
- 2.5 acre garden paradise, wrapping around mostly level and fully fenced grounds
- Park-like established gardens punctuated by towering trees and mature hedging
- Striking foyer accentuated by feature tiling, Maranti timber double doors, a vaulted ceiling and a staircase with wrought iron balustrades
- Spacious kitchen appointed with stone benches, abundant storage and gas cooking
- Open plan living area with wood fireplace and easy access to the alfresco patio
- Dining area with picture window framing lush garden views
- Expansive, light-filled formal lounge with marble-topped wet bar and outdoor access
- Upper-level library, opens to the balcony and enjoys a scenic outlook
- Oversized master suite featuring a walk-in robe, spa ensuite, stunning views and balcony access
- Three upstairs bedrooms with walk-in or built-in robes, serviced by a main bathroom
- Large ground-floor guest suite, adjacent to a third bathroom
- Executive office with dual entry points
- Rear, covered alfresco patio plus open-air paved entertaining areas amongst the glorious gardens
- Full-length upper-level balcony capturing stunning mountain vistas and glimpses of South Stradbroke and the coastline
- Easy-to-maintain grounds with room for a tennis court or pool
- Potential to reconfigure for dual living or add your preferred modern touches
- Triple car garaging
- Deep bore
- Three Phase Power
- Various citrus and avocado trees
Situated in a prestigious pocket, enjoy the greens of the Tamborine Mountain Golf Club – a firm favourite with locals – or meander the famed Gallery Walk, with its clothing, antiques, crafts, fresh produce, wine, chocolates and eateries, just 6km away. Alternatively, take the family to the nearby Tamborine Mountain Coffee Plantation for a delicious treat, plus take advantage of the close proximity to popular schools.
Held by just the one owner, it's time for a new generation of happy memories to be made in this much-loved family home. Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231 to arrange your inspection of this scenic oasis today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $4108.58 per year