48 Sailaway Street
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold by Danny Stanley & Rebecca Jackson
Wed 23 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Tap into the exciting potential offered by a large east-facing waterfront parcel with dazzling city skyline views within a tightly-held pocket of Mermaid Waters.
An original two-level house has been cherished by the same family for more than 30 years. Now ripe for renovation, solid brick construction and a saltwater pool present a promising foundation from which to capitalise on a sprawling 826m2 block with 20m water frontage.
The ground level hosts three bedrooms, plus living and dining rooms that take advantage of the water outlook. Two upper-level bedrooms open to a
waterfront balcony where the eye travels over water to a sea of lights from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise.
A family-friendly lifestyle awaits, with an existing boat ramp opening up access to the waterways while flat lawns, front and rear, encourage kids outside. The house also sits opposite popular Kombumerri Park where a range of sporting facilities and green space awaits.
- Tightly-held residence on market for the first time in more than 30 years
- Original brick house built in 1981 with second-level extension
- East-facing with 20m wide water frontage and city skyline views
- Saltwater pool set alongside the water
- Jetty plus a boat ramp with winch
- Covered patio, alfresco pergola and upper-level balcony
- Living room with ornate archway to dining room
- Dining room has water view and access to the covered patio
- Separate family room with outdoor access
- Retro kitchen with double sink, bench seating, and servery
- Upper-level master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite; additional upper-level bedroom has wet bar and potential for use as parent's retreat
- Three lower-level bedrooms have built-in robes; one also has an ensuite
- Office with built-in storage cupboards
- Main bathroom with built-in bath and separate toilet
- Laundry has access to external drying
- Double garage with storage
- Established gardens and flat lawns
- Split-cycle air conditioning throughout living areas and bedrooms
Mermaid Waters is a family-friendly locale favoured for its proximity to beaches, schools and conveniences. Q Super Centre is only 2.2km away, while the beach, shopping and dining of Broadbeach can be reached in 10 minutes or less. The property is situated opposite Kombumerri Park which offers an oval, basketball court and cricket nets, while AFL fans will appreciate being just 650m from the Broadbeach Cats Football Club. Merrimac State High School and Broadbeach State School are within the catchment.
Tap into the full potential of this prime location - contact Danny Stanley 0407 876 841.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $4642.84 per year
- Water Rates - $1350.64 per year