4828 The Parkway
Hope Island 4212
Sold by William Sarti, Marco De Vincentiis & Matt Lanyon
Fri 17 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Single Level Architectural Splendour, Overlooking the Palms Golf Course. Single level grandeur awaits in sought after Sanctuary Cove on a 1,643m2 double waterfront block with this elegant architectural abode. Commanding a sweeping outlook across the water to the pristine 6th hole of The Palms Golf Course and showcased by soaring ceilings, expansive use of glass and luxury finishes, step inside and be in awe of the scale and quality this one-owner masterpiece offers. The ultimate entertainer, enjoy a choice of living and dining zones, complemented by a gourmet kitchen with a commercial cold room. Host guests in the opulent formal lounge crowned by a 5.7m vaulted ceiling or retreat to the all-weather Florida room, with an outdoor kitchen on hand for effortless catering. Friends and family will relish this space, with panoramas that encompass the sparkling infinity-edge pool, lush gardens and water features, across to the emerald green fairways of one of Australia's top golf courses.
Luxury and space also converge with four exceptional bedroom suites. All are appointed with walk-in robes and opulent ensuites, with the sophisticated master suite a sanctuary you'll relish retiring to. Trimmed with gorgeous golf green vistas and water views, it's also appointed with a generously sized walk-in robe and ensuite with spa, bidet and heated towel rails and floors. Working from home? An executive office provides the perfect place to do so in peace and privacy.
- Single level living on a grand scale in sought after Sanctuary Cove on a 1,643m2* double waterfront block;
- Views across the water to the 6th fairway of the championship course, The Palms and a short walk to The Pines Country Club;
- Architecturally designed and north-facing, solid concrete construction with high-quality fixtures and finishes;
- Gleaming hardwood timber floors, expansive use of glass and high ceilings throughout;
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, Miele appliances and a pantry with a commercial cold room;
- Formal lounge beneath a stunning 5.7m soaring raked ceiling with expansive windows that capture water and golf course views;
- Sprawling informal living and dining area plus a state-of-the-art media room with projector and screen;
- Sophisticated master suite with gorgeous golf green vistas, walk-in robe and ensuite with spa, bidet and heated towel rails and floors;
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are supersized, with walk-in robes and elegant ensuites;
- Enclosed alfresco area/Florida Room with built-in BBQ, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and heating;
- Lush, established gardens, complemented by tranquil water features and a solar-heated infinity-edge pool with large shelf step;
- Two powder rooms, outdoor shower, CBUS automation, private and enclosed pool viewing deck;
- Private waterfront boardwalk spanning the width of the double block, where a menagerie of birdlife await;
- Triple garage, with ample storage and room for two buggies.
Situated within Australia's most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There's nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge.
Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer-designed The Pines golf course) or if you're a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
Thrill-seekers, you're catered for too, with Gold Coast Theme Parks approx. an 8 minute drive, plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village (within walking distance!) and it's easy to see why locals love living here – it's got all you need and so much more.
Experience it for yourself and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $3315 per year
- Water Rates - $1784 per year
- Strata Rates - $12776 per year