5 Archer Street
Buy One or Both: Enjoy The Space of a House in Two Breezy Bilinga Beachside Villas
Wed 27 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Boasting a prime corner position off Golden Four Drive and only four blocks back from the beach, this coastal villa pair is a first-class ticket to beachside living in beautiful Bilinga. The strata-tiled villas are offered individually or as a pair - buy one or both to create your own family compound or hold for future growth with an instant rental return.
Each villa is set over one and a half levels, offering the floor space of a house minus the maintenance. The main living area for Villa 1 is set on the ground floor with a balcony looking over the courtyard while Villa 2 is slightly larger and boasts prime Pacific Ocean views. Both enjoy shared use of a large pool, private courtyard garden, lift and secure basement parking.
Polished timber floors and live edge timber benchtops form a feature throughout both villas, adding warmth and character to kitchens, bathrooms and studies. High ceilings, glass timber-frame sliding doors and multiple balconies promote an abundance of natural light and soft sea breezes through living areas and master bedrooms.
- Two strata-tiled spacious villas, each spread over 1.5 levels;
- 8-person hydraulic lift servicing all levels and secure intercom entry;
- Private shared courtyard with tiled alfresco dining and built-in bench seating all overlooking a 14-metre deep inground pool;
- Secure basement car parking with lock-up storage rooms;
- 430L hot water system for each villa;
- Suspended slab and rendered brick construction;
- Ducted aircon in Villa 1 & 2 with some ceiling fans in both units;
Villa 1 -
- Villa 1 (273m2) has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms over the ground floor and half of level 1;
- Ground floor: Open plan kitchen, living and dining with courtyard garden balcony;
- Whirlpool kitchen appliances including two ovens, two cooktops (four-burner gas and four-plate electric), Whirlpool ice-making plumbed fridge/ freezer, Whirlpool built-in microwave, a large walk-in pantry and live edge timber benchtops;
- Large formal dining room with timber floorboards;
- Two ground floor bedrooms, each with ensuite and built-in robes;
- Upstairs master bedroom with a large private east-facing balcony;
- Office or study room that lends itself to craft, sewing or a studio.
Villa 2 -
- Villa 2 (311m2) offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over levels 1 and 2;
- Level 1: Two double bedrooms, large open living room, bathroom and powder room;
- Level 2: Two bedrooms, large open plan kitchen, living and dining plus a second large living room with ocean views and access to a wrap-around balcony; two bedrooms;
- Spacious L-shaped kitchen featuring live edge timber benches;
- Miele kitchen appliances including two cooktops (four-burner gas and two-plate induction electric), oven, microwave oven, Whirlpool ice-making plumbed fridge/freezer, integrated coffee maker and dishwasher;
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and sliding doors for fresh air flow;
- Master bedroom has built-in robes, ensuite and a private ocean-view balcony.
The soft white sands of patrolled North Kirra Beach are 100m from the front gate while the Gold Coast's best surfing beaches span the coast south to Snapper Rocks. Follow the wide jogging and cycling track along the foreshore to discover parks, playgrounds and the North Kirra Surf Club. The popular Coolangatta dining and retail precinct is just down the road and skip the parking fees by crossing the highway to Gold Coast Airport.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Lift Installed
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $5192.80 per year
- Strata Rates - $6704.52 per year