5 Cypress Drive West
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Ryan Ward
Sat 20 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Exceptionally renovated and boasting a coveted, central location, welcome to a modern, single-level sanctuary anchored on a 771m2 waterfront block. Immaculate and blessed with flawless finishes and an enticing northern aspect, it's designed with entertaining in mind. Select from three separate alfresco zones to gather with guests, with a private and protected courtyard equipped with a built-in BBQ and bench-seat, a covered poolside cabana or the rear balcony with views across the canal. Indoors, an open plan and expansive living and dining area spoils you for space, plus a meals area sits cosily off the side of the sleek kitchen with a 40mm stone island bench and stainless steel appliances.
Parents will appreciate the generously sized master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite in soothing hues. A renovated family bathroom with a freestanding bath and full-height octagonal feature-tiled wall is a striking addition to this on-trend home and services the remaining bedrooms.
- Exceptionally renovated, single level home on a 771m2 waterfront block;
- Modern and immaculate with flawless finishes and an enticing northern aspect;
- Sleek kitchen with 40mm stone island bench with waterfall ends and stainless steel appliances;
- Cosy meals area and an open plan and expansive living and dining area spoils you for space;
- Generously sized master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite in soothing hues;
- Three bedrooms with walk-in robes with 4th bedroom with built-in robe, window seat and desk;
- Contemporary, renovated family bathroom and ensuite with high-end finishes;
- Three inviting alfresco areas including a private and protected courtyard with built-in BBQ and poolside cabana;
- Saltwater swimming pool with kids waterslide plus 18.3m sandy beach;
- Concrete pontoon with electric winch up system to store boat out of water;
- 24 solar panels and 16kW ducted air-conditioning system;
- Alarm and security cameras with phone access and a code pad main entry;
- Illuminated light switches and USB power points where required and all new lights/fan and switches;
- West wall in kids playroom and bathroom insulated for heat;
- New carpet in the bedrooms and hybrid floor throughout plus skylights in hall and ensuite.
Situated in a central setting, it's a short stroll to cafes, shops and local markets as well as close to some of the best schools on the Gold Coast. Designer shopping, dining and entertainment destination, Pacific Fair, is 4.5km away, with the delights of golden beaches just beyond. It's also only approx. 7km to Robina Town Centre plus make the most of the easy access to sporting amenities and championship golf clubs. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- River Views
- Prestige Homes
- Roller Door Access
- Council Rates - $1963 per year