5 Hyndes Lane
Sold By Brian & Denise Dangerfield
Sun 8 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Embrace a Sought-After Beachfront Summer, With Bonus Dual Living
Due to the extended lockdown, the auction for 5 Hyndes Lane, Casuarina at 9am on August 8th will be changed to online. Please contact the agent to register your interest to either register for online bidding or register for telephone bidding.
Embrace a holiday-at-home lifestyle in one of Casuarina's most sought after beachfront streets with this modern masterpiece that also offers dual living. Brimming with contemporary coastal charm, an endless summer is on your horizon with this home where sunshine and soul unite. Make the most of an expansive kitchen, living and dining zone, bathed in natural light and boasting a seamless connection to the outdoors. Pull back the oversized slider doors for enviable alfresco living and entertaining, with a vast terrace and tropical gardens combining with a pool and spa or retreat to the rooftop deck where panoramic views encompassing the Pacific Ocean, Mt Warning and Border Ranges make the perfect backdrop for sunset drinks.
Upstairs, soaring ceilings add to the drama and endless natural light, while in the master suite, fall asleep to the gentle hum of the ocean. An open plan ensuite is a luxurious touch, as is the walk-through robe area, tucked behind a nib wall, with three more bedrooms and a bathroom adorning this level. Whether you have guests, are a multi-generational family or desire a passive income stream, take advantage of the enticing addition of a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom modern coastal apartment. With separate entry, private balcony, kitchen, living/dining, laundry and study nook, it's the ultimate addition to this impeccable, one-owner only property.
- Modern masterpiece on a 672m2 block in one of Casuarina's most sought after beachfront streets;
- Embrace a holiday-at-home lifestyle footsteps from the beach and reap the rewards of dual living;
- Light and bright kitchen, living and dining area with slider doors for a seamless connection to the outdoors;
- Hear the ocean from the master suite with a deluxe open plan ensuite and walk-through robe area;
- Three more bedrooms and a bathroom adorning this level plus a powder room downstairs;
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom modern coastal apartment with separate entry, private balcony, kitchen, living/dining, laundry and study nook;
- Pool and spa flanked by an expansive and private entertaining terrace and trimmed with tropical gardens;
- Sunny courtyard between primary residence and studio apartment;
- Rooftop terrace with panoramic views encompassing the Pacific Ocean, Mt Warning and Border Ranges;
- Double lock up garage with plumbed workshop area and a single carport for the apartment;
- Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, high ceilings, louvered windows, keyless entry and ample storage.
Savour the culinary delights of Osteria Casuarina or Lolita's Mexican Cantina just 450m from your front door, or grab an artisan coffee from Kiosk. Keep fit and fresh with health and beauty amenities, with a host of other cafes, shops, supermarkets and medical facilities all within easy reach. If travel beckons, it's under 20 minutes to Gold Coast Airport or make an easy 35 min trip by car to Byron Bay or 55 minutes to Surfers Paradise.Reward yourself with a prime investment or a lifestyle to love – arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Council Rates - $562 per quarter
- Water Rates - $145 per quarter