5 Margharita Place
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold By Eddie Wardale Prior to Auction
Cool Coastal Oasis in Sought-After Isle of Capri. Capturing the essence of cool coastal living, and spanning a convenient single level, welcome to a home infused with sunshine and soul. Renovated and move-in ready, light and bright interiors create an oasis of calm, with a living area that embodies relaxation. A barn door gives the room privacy when required, separating it from the kitchen and meals area. Soaked in natural light, this family hub delivers easy access to the outdoors via a servery window in the modern kitchen and a large glass slider that trims the dining zone. Step outside and into a Palm Springs-inspired setting, where funky cacti and low maintenance gardens complement the magnesium pool and sunny timber deck.
A supremely private home on a fully fenced 534m2 corner block, it also features three bedrooms with built-in robes and a study. Pamper yourself with a steam shower in the master bedroom ensuite, with a modern main bathroom with floating vanity and matte black tapware servicing the rest of the rooms.
- Modern, renovated single level coastal oasis in the heart of Isle of Capri;
- Supremely private, on a fully fenced 534m2 corner block;
- Light, bright and inviting interiors that create an oasis of calm;
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, cabinetry with VJ panelling and stone benches;
- Barn door through to kitchen and meals area, with servery window and large slider door to alfresco area;
- Living room with large windows to allow natural light to cascade in;
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, and luxe ensuite with steam shower;
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes plus home office;
- Modern main bathroom with floating vanity, matte black tapware;
- Alfresco deck captures views of the skyline;
- Magnesium pool nestled within a cool Palm Springs-inspired setting;
- Low maintenance gardens, ducted air-conditioning, and security camera with app control;
- Double garage with storage.
Situated in a sought-after location, close to Isle of Capri boat ramp, parks and schools, it also spoils you with being an easy 350m stroll to upscale Capri on Via Roma. A lively waterside shopping and dining precinct, it boasts delightful boutiques, restaurants, cafes, health and medical amenities as well as Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store. For a change of scenery, take a 10 minute walk world-famous beaches and non-stop entertainment.
Create a lifestyle to love in a low maintenance, contemporary sanctuary everyone will love – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
5 Margharita Place Isle Of Capri
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3000 per year