5 Nimmel Lane
Sold by Troy Dowker
Wed 5 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Tucked away in an exclusive beachside laneway with only four properties, this double-storey house captures uninterrupted views that sweep south across the ocean to Rainbow Bay.
Positioned on a flat, east-facing 787m2 block, the property offers an expanse of usable land that is rarely found in elevated beachside settings.
Extensive glazing, timber finishes and high, slanted ceilings play out across the four-bedroom interior, capturing wide, picturesque Pacific Ocean views and creating a sense of warmth and space throughout.
A choice of indoor-outdoor living areas are designed to appeal to a large family who love entertaining. Guests are best hosted on the terrace, which overlooks the coastline from its position by the large lagoon-style swimming pool.
Solidly constructed and well maintained, the home is ready to settle into. Alternatively, a new owner could carry out a modern renovation, or explore the parcel's upside potential with a brand-new abode that further capitalises on its prime position and aspect.
- Tightly-held property in peaceful and exclusive street
- Solid and well-maintained double-storey house
- Flat 787m2 holding offers rare expanse of useable, elevated land
- Expansive block spans 23.5m, to the ocean aspect
- East-facing lagoon-style pool overlooks ocean; grassed courtyard
- Covered poolside terrace with stone accents
- Timber floors, door and window frames throughout
- Extensive glazing and high slanted ceilings
- Open main living, dining and kitchen area with ocean outlook and bifold doors to terrace
- Kitchen has caesarstone benchtops, bench seating and servery to terrace
- Four bedrooms plus a study across two levels; master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite
- Second living area opens onto grassed courtyard
- Two additional bathrooms
- Double garage; large driveway with parking for additional cars
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Mature tropical gardens
This exclusive Tugun enclave offers easy access to patrolled beaches and renowned dining, shopping and conveniences. Popular Currumbin Alley is only 2.7km away, while a choice of the Gold Coast's best surf spots, including Greenmount Beach, Snapper Rocks and Duranbah Beach are within an easy drive. Tugun Shopping Village is conveniently located 1.2km away, while family fun can be had at nearby Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. The Gold Coast Highway opens up easy local travel, and the Gold Coast Airport is within a short drive.
Capitalise on this rare opportunity within this exclusive beachside street – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.