5 Pindari Avenue
Burleigh Heads 4220
Sold by Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Thu 27 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Modern, Multi-Level Home in Coveted Koala Park. Blending harmoniously with its natural bushland surrounds, this modern and elevated multi-level home offers the promise of low-maintenance living, mere moments from Tallebudgera stillwater estuary. Nestled in the tightly-held and tranquil Koala Park precinct, settle into comfortable surrounds in the lounge room, while a media or multi-purpose room awaits if you need extra space to unwind. A modern kitchen with quality stone benches and appliances overlooks the dining area crowned by a 4.1m void, with an option to enjoy your meals on the front balcony, complemented by beautiful views and sea breezes.
Fitted with three bedrooms, peace and privacy awaits on the top floor with a sun-infused master suite. Accented by a raked ceiling, plantation shutters, a walk-in robe and ensuite and balcony where you can capture the enticing skyline views, you'll be able to fall asleep to the sounds of the nearby ocean. The remaining two bedrooms feature built-in robes and access to the patio and backyard where a tropical oasis beckons. Immersed in greenery where you can enjoy the soothing sounds of birdsong, escape here at the end of the day for a soak in the spa or indulge in some rejuvenation in the daybed – the perfect place for a Sunday afternoon snooze!
- Elevated and impeccably presented tri-level home in tightly-held Koala Park precinct;
- Moments from Tallebudgera stillwater estuary, beach, boat ramp and Burleigh cafes;
- Tranquil, leafy location with natural bushland surrounds;
- Light and bright interiors, polished timber floors and feature lighting;
- Modern kitchen with quality stone benches and Bosch gas cooking amenities;
- Spacious lounge room flows out to a balcony, with enticing views;
- Dining room crowned by a 4.1m void plus large media or multi-purpose room;
- Top floor master suite with 3.5m raked ceiling, a walk-in robe, ensuite, and balcony to soak up cool breezes and coastal views;
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes and access to the rear patio and backyard;
- Family bathroom, a separate powder room and an open plan office area;
- Painted internally and externally, with new wool carpets;
- Double garage, outdoor shower plus a vast under house area for additional storage;
- Peaceful and private backyard with timber deck, sunken spa, firepit, travertine terrace and day-bed.
Situated in a sought-after setting, here all your needs are within easy reach. An excellent array of schools and Stockland Shopping Centre are just a short drive away, while the vibrant James Street dining precinct is an easy stroll from your front door. Grab your paddle board, fishing rod or kayak to enjoy the waterways, with the creek, beach and boat ramp all close by. Indulge in a carefree, low-maintenance lifestyle in a coveted location – arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $2561.44 per year