50 Via Roma
ISLE OF CAPRI 4217
Three-bedroom Modern Family Home
Fri 13 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Welcome to 50 Via Roma, in the heart of Isle of Capri. This three-bedroom modern family home is ideal for those seeking lifestyle and location. This lovely abode is presented in wonderful condition and will appeal to families, downsizes and investors.
With three large bedrooms, main with walk-in and ensuite and a spacious open-plan layout this home exhibits a coastal character, representing the relaxed Gold Coast lifestyle with a large sunroom opening on to a low maintenance backyard.
Situated just 300 metres (approx.) to the popular Capri on Via Roma waterfront lifestyle precinct, Sunday morning breakfasts are just a few minutes stroll away.
Features of this Home:
- Capri on Via Roma just 300 metres away (approx.)
- Modern kitchen with new high-end Fisher & Paykel Oven/ Miele dishwasher/ built in microwave
- 2 x neat & tidy bathrooms with new tapware, mirrors & blinds
- New timber blinds, freshly painted internal walls & new door furniture
- 4 x split system air conditioners and new ceilings fans
- Large carport with good storage and extra off-street parking
- Large 1500L water tank (approx)
- Fully insulated roof cavity and newly re-pointed/re-painted roof tiles
- Ultra private low maintenance backyard with well-established gardens
- Walking distance to Surfers beaches, 1km walk (approx.)
- Surfers Paradise State School, across the road
- Located near bus public transport
- 3kw Solar panels - for efficient living
- Located within 1km walk to Northcliffe G:Link station (Light Rail Station)
Isle of Capri is an exclusive and highly sought-after location surrounded by Cafs, restaurants, parks, public transport and high-end luxury homes. This suburb is at the top of the list for many buyers, achieving exceptional growth over the past few years.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the Landlord or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.