506 The Esplanade
Palm Beach 4221
Sold By Troy Dowker at Auction
"The Wheel House" - The Pinnacle of Beachfront Dual Living. Capitalise on a beachfront property opportunity with your chance to purchase two impeccable residences of distinction. Occupying a prime 826m2 block with dual street frontage and directly across from the white sands of Palm Beach, both of these exceptionally built homes deliver a unique blue chip offering. Live in one, rent the other or utilise as a large and luxurious family compound where you'll create a legacy of everlasting memories to cherish.
Make the most of the beach-facing home, a showcase of coastal elegance and where expansive windows and doors bask in ocean breezes and capture scenic views. Superior Satinay timber finishes exude warmth and charm, complementing the granite finishes in the gourmet kitchen and deluxe bathrooms. The luxury continues with six well-appointed bedroom sanctuaries, including a master suite where you'll be lulled to sleep by the hypnotic rhythm of the waves. Three bedrooms feature ensuites, with three serviced by a light and bright main bathroom.
Connected by a private green central courtyard, the second house shines as an icon of modern excellence. Architecturally designed and built in 2014 to emulate contemporary, low-maintenance living, concrete feature walls combine with French pattern stone tiling, while a seamless sense of integrated living enhances the sense of space and style. Revel in the joy of the sprawling living, dining and kitchen zone, co-existing in harmony with the vast covered alfresco terrace. With built-in bench seating, stainless-steel BBQ and fridge, it's the perfect environment to host family and friends. Three generously-sized bedrooms, all with ensuites, also await, along with an office, 4th bathroom and incredible insulation and soundproof acoustics.
Property Specifications – Beachfront House (506 The Esplanade):
- 6 bed, 4 bath, beachfront residence that showcases coastal elegance;
- One owner and impeccably maintained, basking in ocean breezes and views;
- Gourmet kitchen with Bosch and Miele appliances, granite benches;
- Open plan living and dining with custom joinery and expansive windows and doors to frame beach vistas;
- Three bedrooms with ensuites, three serviced by a family bathroom with full-height tiling;
- Light-filled and spacious master suite beneath a vaulted ceiling, with balcony, walk-in robe and superb ensuite with a bath with direct ocean views;
- Upstairs living room, library plus downstairs gym that opens onto a courtyard;
- Oversized office with built-in desks and cabinetry;
- 6 car basement garage with granite driveway off a traffic-free road;
- Rare Satinay hardwood timber floors – the same that lines the Suez Canal and the very last load sourced from Fraser Island;
- Large laundry and chute, mudroom, powder room, 5kW solar power and battery;
- Sensor lights, solid timber doors, keyless entry and new wool carpets;
- Circular garden and courtyard separates the two homes;
- Lockable surfboard storage and outdoor shower.
Property Specifications – Beachside House (1471 Gold Coast Highway):
- Architecturally designed to be modern and low maintenance with concrete feature walls, French pattern stone tiling and aluminium windows;
- Built in 2014, with 3 bedrooms, all with ensuites plus one with walk-in robe and one with built-in robe;
- Downstairs office could be converted to a 4th bedroom, serviced by an adjacent bathroom;
- Sleek kitchen with Siemens appliances, stone island, Zip tap with hot/cold/filtered and sparkling water;
- Sprawling open plan living and dining area with feature walls inspired by Hinze Dam visitor centre;
- Vast covered alfresco terrace with built-in bench seating, stainless-steel BBQ and fridge;
- Rosewood timber stairs and striking feature wall plus an oversized solid timber front door;
- 8 car basement garage with turntable, 2 car parking off-street;
- Keyless entry, 5kW solar power and battery, outdoor shower, sensor lights, laundry chute;
- Incredible insulation and soundproof acoustics.
*Please note - Please provide photo ID upon entry at open homes.
Positioned in idyllic Palm Beach, enjoy an easy stroll along the beach walkway to Custard Canteen or Tallebudgera Surf Club, with your morning coffee waiting for you at Espresso Motto, a 6-minute walk away. Jump in the car for delicious dinners at Balboa Italian or Mr Hizola's Cantonese cuisine, or make the most of the natural beauty surrounds including Burleigh Heads National Park and Tallebudgera and Currumbin Creek's. Reward yourself with this rare beachfront, dual living opportunity that is truly a one-off and without comparison. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
506 The Esplanade Palm Beach
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Beach Front
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $10214.42 per year