53 Gibsonville Street
Tallebudgera Valley 4228
- 5.41 acres
Auction This Friday - Private Hilltop Estate With Unique Residence Offering Stunning Views
**Photo ID will be required for entry to open homes**
'Dahlia Estate' presents a unique opportunity to acquire an acreage property and landmark residence in a stunning private hilltop setting in Tallebudgera Valley.
Spread across 5.4 acres in a secluded position overlooking hinterland and the majesty of Mount Cougal, the estate's crowning glory is a standout house conceived by award-winning Gold Coast designer Jayson Pate.
Set into the hillside and resembling a dahlia flower when viewed from above, the home's imposing silhouette reveals itself over the tree line at the top of a winding driveway. Its full concrete slab construction spans two levels and purposefully blends natural and innovative materials to achieve durability, tactility as well as comfort and enduring appeal.
Ideal for hosting large numbers of guests, the property features an internal and external bar, expansive yard encircling a heated magnesium pool, a tennis/basketball court, sauna and outdoor gymnasium with a tree-top viewing platform, while a helipad can accommodate those who wish to arrive in style.
Inside, dual olive trees encircled by Venetian plaster stairwells bring a touch of the Mediterranean to the modern interior where spaces are vast and the views uninterrupted. Two bedrooms and the master suite are tucked away either side of the core living spaces on the upper level, while a fourth guest bedroom offers solitude on the ground floor.
The property also comes with a studio-style guest house, converted shipping container office space, and secure shed and workshop.
- Prestigious 2.19ha* Dahlia estate, featuring a luxury 940m2^ dual-level house, separate guest house, office space and outbuilding
- Secluded position overlooking the hinterland on a prestigious street; private helipad
- Main house conceived by Gold Coast building designer Jayson Pate
- Full concrete, suspended slab construction; facade features Knotwood timber batten screening, concrete pillars, travertine tiling
- High-end materials, fixtures and fittings, including floor-to-ceiling glazing and stacker doors; oak timber and polished concrete flooring; cement render and Venetian plaster walls; White Fossil limestone and Rosso travertine tiles and pavers; recessed sheer curtains; Nero Opal brushed bronze tapware
- Leisure amenities include 12m x 5m heated magnesium pool, full tennis court with elevated seating, basketball practice court, barrel sauna, outdoor gym and tree-top podium, inground trampoline, swing and play area.
- Dual Venetian plaster staircases with oak timber treads, steel balustrades, skylights
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining space on upper level extends to curved front balcony and rear covered entertaining terrace with two seating areas and an outdoor bar; living area has two-way wood-burning fireplace
- Deluxe kitchen has Taj Mahal quartzite stone bench with seating, Boston Oak-finish cabinetry, Miele appliances including dual ovens, microwave and steamer, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, ducted rangehood, induction cooktop; servery window to terrace area; butler's pantry with shelving, sink, inSinkErator and Billi tap
- Luxury master retreat with seating area, wool carpet, dual walk-through dressing rooms, and fully tiled ensuite with freestanding bath, dual vanity and walk-in showers
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms serviced by fully tiled main bathroom with freestanding bath; one ground-level guest bedroom and bathroom; two powder rooms
- Ground level multipurpose/entertaining space with bar and access to alfresco terrace
- Cinema room with 3m screen, 4K projector, surround sound system
- Large study with custom joinery; mudroom with storage; laundry with external access
- Bose integrated sound system with internal and external speakers
- Fully automated smart home with Control4; zoned ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, Samsung Smart TVs and downlights throughout; fibre-optic internet connection
- Covered carport for five vehicles; three-bay secure garage/workshop; plenty of additional secure parking; private helipad
- Underground bore (approx. 40m depth); rainwater tanks
- 26kW solar system with 52 panels and 16kW battery back up
- Low-maintenance gardens and lawns maintained by robot mowers, pockets of rainforest and bushland, vegetable gardens and fruit trees, and a freshwater pond
Surrounded by horse studs and wellness retreats, Gibsonville Street is a prestigious address in the scenic semi-rural suburb of Tallebudgera Valley offering hinterland views of Springbrook National Park. The suburb is only 15km or a 20-minute drive from key city conveniences and Burleigh Heads Beach. Man On The Bike Shopping Centre, Meadow Park Golf Course and Tallebudgera Park Golf Course are within 10km, while Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat is 5km away. The estate is in the catchment for Ingleside State School and Elanora State High School and offers proximity to St Andrews Lutheran College. Gold Coast Airport is a 30-minute drive.
Embrace the opportunity to own this exclusive, private and truly unique luxury estate – contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087 or James Roberts on 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
53 Gibsonville Street Tallebudgera Valley
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Tennis Court
- Prestige Homes
- Council Rates - $2421.56 per year