53 Montevideo Drive
Clear Island Waters 4226
Exceptionally Renovated, North-east Facing Waterfront Entertainer
Wed 14 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Effortlessly inviting and bathed in an abundance of natural light, welcome to an exceptionally renovated family home that will spoil you for anything else. Boasting an enticing north-east aspect and perched on a wide expanse of water, all your entertaining and relaxing requirements will be met with this 467m2 residence. Multiple living, dining and family room areas deliver space in spades to stretch out in. Anchoring these hubs together is a contemporary kitchen with stone benches and a butler's pantry. Brimming with soulful sophistication, it's the heartbeat of the home where everyone will enjoy lingering and sharing tales of the day.
The luxury of space continues with six bedroom sanctuaries. Five await upstairs, with a guest bedroom with ensuite on the ground floor. You can also capture cool breezes and radiant sunshine from the sandstone alfresco terrace or enjoy a waterside meal with loved ones under a covered pavilion. Dual staircases fringe each side of the pool, which will tempt you with year-round aquatic fun. If being on the water is more to your liking, make the most of the pontoon and access to the river and ocean waterways.
- Effortlessly inviting and exceptionally renovated 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home;
- Enticing north-east aspect and perched on a wide expanse of water;
- High ceilings plus light-filled and tastefully neutral interiors;
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benches and butler's pantry;
- Formal lounge with stone-clad fireplace plus an airy and open-plan living zone;
- Dining room, able to accommodate up to 10 people comfortably;
- Seperate family room;
- Spacious master suite with water views, generous walk-in robe, balcony access and a modern ensuite;
- Two more upstairs bedrooms off the balcony plus 5th bed can be accessed directly from the master suite;
- Downstairs bedroom with built-in robe and modern ensuite with two-way access
- plus ducted and split-system air-conditioning throughout;
- Sandstone alfresco terrace, covered waterfront pavilion and a large resort-style pool;
- Pontoon with off-street boat parking at the front of the house;
- Double garage with epoxy floor and remote cedar door
- 857m2 block with 20m waterfrontage with well-established and low maintenance gardens.
Positioned on an 857m2 block in a prestigious cul-de-sac, benefit from peace and privacy as well as close proximity to all your needs. It's approx. 8 minutes to the upscale shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, Pacific Fair, as well as an easy five minute (approx.) drive to grab your essentials at Q Super Centre. Elite schools, including All Saints, Somerset College and St Vincent's, are within easy reach and it's approx. 10 minutes to beautiful beaches. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $5023.70 per year
- Water Rates - $607.00 per quarter