53 T E Peters Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold at Auction By Sam Guo and Julia Kuo
Mon 31 May
Please contact agent for further details
North to Water Elegance in Broadbeach Waters. Distinguished waterfront living and entertaining is yours to relish with this elegant two-storey home. Perched on a prime 789m2 north to water block and close to Main River, a grand entry with a 17ft ceiling and stunning wrought iron and timber staircase greets you and set the scene for stylish living. Benefit from a gourmet kitchen with quality appliances plus a choice of formal and informal zones for dining and relaxation. You can even opt to enjoy the delights of an alfresco lifestyle, with integrated living and covered and uncovered areas to host guests or unwind by the water.
Equally as impressive is the choice of two master suites. One per level, the downstairs master suite is sunny and spacious, with a walk-in robe and ensuite, while upstairs, you'll wake to spectacular skyline views. It's also equipped with a walk-in robe, spa ensuite and access to a balcony where you can watch the city skyline come alive at night.
- Elegant north to water residence on a 789m2 block and close to Main River;
- Grand entry with 17ft ceiling and a stunning wrought iron and timber statement staircase;
- Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, overlooks casual meals and family living area;
- Formal lounge and dining zone opens to a side courtyard and waterfront alfresco area;
- Upstairs master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and access to a balcony with spectacular skyline views;
- Two more upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes, share use of a three-way bathroom in earthy tones;
- Downstairs master suite is sunny and spacious, with a walk-in robe and ensuite;
- Alfresco entertaining and indoor-outdoor living area overlooking the inground pool;
- Lush gardens at the front and rear plus a lawn that slopes gently to the water's edge;
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, double garage plus off-street parking for another two cars;
- Upstairs lounge and balcony with superb skyline and water views plus downstairs study;
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gatehouse with intercom security system.
Perfectly placed in a central setting, it's just a short stroll to grab your morning coffee or indulge in a licensed dinner at Alkemist or a bit further afield, enjoy all the delights of The Star. Residents also relish being close to the upscale shopping, dining and entertainment of Pacific Fair and beautiful beaches. Why not also make the most of Broadbeach's shops, bars and restaurants, all within easy reach! Arrange your inspection of this sprawling and sophisticated waterfront home today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to Government Legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops