55 Coolibah Drive
Palm Beach 4221
Tropical Sanctuary With Palm Springs Appeal
Fri 8 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
With its charming blend of mid-century modern and Palm Springs appeal, this cute coastal home will inspire and delight. Tucked away amongst tranquil, tropical gardens on a 678m2 block and moments from Palm Beach shops and cafes, it's the perfect basis to build on. Exceptionally presented, with light and airy interiors, timber floors add to its beachy ambience, with large slider and bifold doors inviting in soft sunshine. Peel these open in the living room for a seamless flow outdoors and onto the extensive alfresco deck, where you can entertain beside the sparkling freeform pool. A tasteful kitchen in crisp white tones accompanies a dining area, with a paved courtyard and firepit at the rear for those chilly winter nights with guests.
A floorplan that promotes privacy, the bedrooms are tucked away into two wings. In the main, enjoy access to a walk-in robe and ensuite, with an original bathroom to accommodate the rest of the house. Add your own modern touches to these wet areas, ready for you to create a look and style that suits your custom needs. Other features include a small lawn area at the rear as well as a double garage with attached workshop.
- Coastal home boasting a charming blend of mid-century modern and Palm Springs appeal;
- Tucked away amongst tranquil, tropical gardens on a 678m2 block near beach, shops and cafes;
- Exceptionally presented yet with scope to add your own modern touches;
- Light and airy interiors, with timber floors and large slider and bifold doors inviting in soft natural light;
- Tasteful kitchen in crisp white tones accompanies a dining area;
- Sunny living room with built-in cabinetry and a seamless flow outdoors;
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by an original bathroom;
- Extensive alfresco deck wraps around the front of the home, overlooking the sparkling freeform pool;
- Paved courtyard and firepit, small lawn area, two garden sheds and water tank at the rear of the home;
- Double garage with attached workshop.
A sought-after location, stroll down 19th Avenue until you hit the sand and surf of Palm Beach or turn left to access the amenities of the 19th Avenue shopping precinct (both approx. 15 minutes by foot). The SLSC and a host of local cafes are within easy reach too, along with sporting fields, schools, business services and more. Isn't it time you experienced the dream of a Palm Beach lifestyle? Experience it firsthand and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $2428.44 per year