55 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold By Danny Stanley
Tue 13 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Modern and Immaculately Renovated Main River Entertainer. Relish a Main River lifestyle with this modern, immaculate and meticulously renovated family home where all the hard work has been done for you. Anchored on a prime 964m2 Main River block and designed with effortless entertaining in mind, a sleek kitchen with sealed Calacutta marble island bench, integrated appliances and a butler's pantry ensures you can host guests in style. Gather in the open and airy lounge room, living and dining zone indoors or step outside where a covered alfresco area and a sprawling and sunny slate terrace offers an abundance of space for events on any scale. Overlooking a pool, spa, pontoon and gardens, it also enjoys views of the passing parade of boats that meander along Main River as well as spectacular sunsets.
A statement glass and timber staircase leads to four spacious bedrooms, including a sophisticated master suite with wide water and hinterland views, balcony access, a walk-in robe and a marble ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms all feature built-in robes and are serviced by a marble three-way bathroom. Downstairs, a third bathroom, study, laundry, double garage and off-street parking for approx. 5 cars complete this enticing offering.
- Modern, immaculate and meticulously renovated family home on a 964m2 Main River block;
- Designer kitchen with sealed Calacutta marble island bench with strip LED lighting, integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer and dishwashers and oversized five-burner gas and electric oven;
- Butler's pantry with Vintec wine fridge, another dishwasher, double sink and ample storage;
- Fresh and functional floorplan with an open and airy lounge room, living and dining zone and kitchen that flow onto the waterfront terrace;
- Spacious and sophisticated master suite with wide water and hinterland views, balcony access, walk-in robe and ensuite with walk-in shower, freestanding bath, sealed Calacutta marble vanity, and bidet;
- Remaining three bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes plus a marble three-way bathroom;
- Great entertainer with a large pool and spa, covered alfresco area and a sprawling and sunny slate terrace;
- Large pontoon and a grassy area which slopes to the water's edge;
- Downstairs bathroom, study, laundry, double garage and off-street parking for approx. 5 cars;
- Exquisite feature lighting, wool carpets and a floating timber and glass staircase;
- Ducted air-conditioning, intercom, brand new hot water system;
- Modern exterior with pivot front door, knotwood aluminium batten screening.
Situated in an esteemed and peaceful Gold Coast enclave, take advantage of being approx. 6km from Surfers Paradise, 8km to Broadbeach and 14km to Burleigh Heads and close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes, and restaurants. Live your dream waterfront lifestyle and arrange an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Council Rates - $1116 per quarter
- Water Rates - $355 per quarter