564 The Panorama
- 7.42 acres
SOLD BY BRAD COYNE
Thu 16 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
This property was sold by Brad Coyne
Method of Sale: Private Treaty
Marketing Campaign: Print and Targeted Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 112
Days on Market: 38
Online Views: 42,131
Number of Written Offers: 5
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Enjoy the perfect blend of relaxation and adventure at this hinterland retreat featuring an abundance of private nature trails and stunning views over Hinze Dam.
Take in the sounds of the rainforest each morning before heading out to explore a private network of mountain bike and walking tracks that wind their way throughout the 7.42-acre estate.
Let the children explore this huge natural playground, venturing into the creek bed or spotting koalas and lorikeets in the towering gum trees that make up their backyard.
Relax and recharge in the heated magnesium mineral pool, whiling away the afternoon soaking in the sweeping valley and lake views.
Share your sprawling five-bedroom hinterland retreat with friends, hosting dinner in the expansive indoor/outdoor entertaining area. Watch the sunset over the lake and hinterland, before settling in by the enclosed fireplace in the home's spacious living room.
Although situated in a secluded and private setting, this prestigious property remains only a short drive from leading Gold Coast schools, and a host of retail and recreational facilities.
● Entry to the home is via a spacious living room with high ceilings, enclosed wood-burning fireplace and dual picture windows with stunning vistas of Advancetown Lake, Hinze Dam and the Beechmont ridgeline.
● The well-appointed, open-plan kitchen and dining room features hardwood bi-fold doors to the alfresco area.
● The private master bedroom suite includes a walk-in robe, ensuite with dual basin Tasmanian oak vanity, gold tapware and a rain showerhead.
● There are four further bedrooms and an office/study with expansive views of the lake and ridgeline.
● The home is positioned to take advantage of panoramic views and breezes, while providing visibility of various play areas for children in the large yard.
● The large 3.01ha (30,060m²) block consists of usable mixed terrain in an undulating bushland setting, complete with an extensive network of professionally built mountain bike and walking trails, a natural water course and an abundance of native flora and fauna.
● Heated 11m pool with Ozone purification system, Davey Hurricane swim jet training system and Maytronics Dolphin robot pool cleaner for hassle-free maintenance.
Although private and secluded, the property remains close to amenities. Mudgeeraba Village, a community hub with country charm, is 3.4km away and offers a full-service retail and dining precinct. The larger retail precinct of Robina Town Centre is within 5km. For adventure lovers the property is a 10-minute drive from popular mountain bike destinations such as Nerang State Forest, Hinze Dam and Boomerang Farm trails. Patrolled surf is within 12.5km, while golfing enthusiasts will appreciate proximity to Tallai Country Golf Club and The Glades Golf Club, which both lie within 4km. The family-friendly address is close to leading Gold Coast schools, including Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School, and the M1 is nearby for an easy commute north or south.
Embrace a true tree-change lifestyle in this hinterland home with a stunning outlook – Contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $1905.52 per year