58 Michel Drive
Currumbin Waters 4223
Sold By Troy Dowker Prior to Auction
Striking Modern Masterpiece Overlooking Tranquil Waterway and Parkland. This statement-making, modern two-level home is a unique residential masterpiece with a peaceful outlook over parkland and Currumbin still water estuary.
Welcome to the ultimate 21st-century living, with a state-of-the-art Control-4 Home Automated system conveniently allowing you to run the audio visual zones, lighting, blinds, fans, garage door, sliding gate and pedestrian gate with either the touch of a button or voice command, fully able to be integrated onto your smartphone or tablet for extra convenience.
Enjoy the ultimate cinematic experience in a home theatre, fitted out with the latest Dolby Atmos surround sound. The home theatre space can also be reconfigured into a third and fourth bedroom if desired or a third bedroom with a smaller media room. The primary bedroom and main living area are also blessed as luxury audiovisual zones.
Step outside and refresh in the sheltered temperature-controlled lap pool, the ultimate zen zone with your favourite playlist or relax around the open fire pit under the stars. A manicured back lawn connects to an open parkland via a secure fence, the perfect playground for adults and children alike.
Decadent stylings set the mood as Royal Oak engineered floors with American Walnut finish, New Zealand wool carpets, Caesarstone textured concrete benchtops, and elegant black trimmings and fixtures make a statement from the second you walk in.
- Lifestyle enthusiasts will love the close proximity to the water for stand up paddleboarding, canoeing and fishing;
- Expansive balcony captures parkland and water vistas, large sliding doors open to integrate with main living area;
- Open plan kitchen lounge and dining with LED strip lighting, ceiling fans and gas bottled fireplace;
- Oversized island bench with inbuilt BOSCH four-burner induction cooktop with Caesarstone Rugged Concrete benchtops;
- Kitchen with two BOSCH ovens microwave/convection with Billie Sparkling and still filtered chilled water;
- Outdoor firepit and gas outlet on deck for a BBQ;
- Primary bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, inbuilt speakers, ducted aircon, and park views;
- Study nook with ceiling fan;
- Ample garage storage with two oversized pull-out drawers for added space and under house storage;
- 32 Jinko 270w 6.48Kw solar panels on the roof.
Located in a highly sought-after spot along Currumbin Creek, sitting on a peaceful street towards the end of a cul-de-sac and backing onto Palmer Family Park. Enjoy this secluded yet central location with only a four-minute drive to Currumbin School and a six-minute drive to Currumbin Beach, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, popular shops and cafes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
58 Michel Drive Currumbin Waters
- Council Rates - $2321.62 per year