58 Woodgee Street
Beachside Sanctuary with Ocean Views, Private Nature Setting
Mon 30 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Occupying a highly desirable hilltop setting within a lush canopy of native trees is this tri-level character home with elevated ocean views.
Design elements draw on the distinguished double setting of bush and beach, from large porthole feature windows to timber window dressings and a warm foundation of Tasmanian Oak floorboards.
A courtyard and double garage create private street frontage to the entry level comprising the laundry, two bedrooms, and the master suite with extensive wardrobes, a spa ensuite, and picture windows framing tranquil bushland views.
Vaulted ceilings cap the relaxed, top-floor lifestyle space with a gas fireplace and expanse of timber and glass bi-fold doors leading to an enclosed balcony. Nearby, windows surround a sun-drenched sitting nook with elevated ocean views.
Black stone surfaces style the central kitchen with an integrated Smeg oven and induction cooktop. It edges a stunning dining room where gliding glass reveals the rear entertaining deck set amongst an idyllic tree-scape.
The bottom level has a walk-in storeroom, media lounge retreat with outdoor access, main bathroom, and two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and access to a deck with an integrated hot tub.
Woodgee Street is a highly sought-after hilltop address in Currumbin, offering a peaceful bush setting with direct stair access to the sand, surf and cafe/dining strip.
- Tri-level character home within tranquil bush setting;
- Ocean views from top floor lifestyle space below vaulted ceilings;
- Family level with two bedrooms, media room, deck with hot tub;
- Large master bedroom with spa ensuite and idyllic bush outlook;
- Central kitchen has black stone surfaces, integrated Smeg appliances;
- Stairs descend from Woodgee St directly to beach and cafe/dining strip;
- Walk to patrolled beach, still water estuary and Alley surf break;
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $3057.06 per year