5827 Coveside Lane
Hope Island 4212
Sold By Matt Lanyon & William Sarti
Thu 7 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Luxurious Elevated Sanctuary Cove Masterpiece. This luxuriously appointed home sits triumphantly on a massive 1500m2 block and offers dual street fronts between Coveside Lane and Bayview Walk - two of Sanctuary Cove's most sought after addresses, and home to some of the resort's most opulent homes.
A spectacular venue for entertaining, this palatial residence is built to meticulous standards and absolutely has it all.
Immaculately presented and offering an abundance of open plan living spaces, each is beautifully appointed to the highest expectation - this home is the ultimate statement piece and family residence.
* 4 spacious levels, state of the art commercial elevator, garaging for 6+ vehicles & 2 buggies
* 6 bedrooms with private ensuites and powder rooms
* Tranquil music room, spacious executive study
* Massive open plan living area/library, a media/cinema room, full bathroom, a sports bar area that includes a spacious snooker room with a full wet bar
* Gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry, integrated fridges, dual dishwashers, steam oven, massive storage and extensive use of marble
* Master suite with dressing room, ensuite, retreat and terrace
* Sparkling salt water, fully automated swimming pool
* 140,000 litre in-built water tank
* Most tranquil vista's - with unbelievable water views over Harbour 3 and the Coomera River
Situated within Australia's most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There's nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge.
Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course) or if you're a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
Thrill-seekers, you're catered for too, with Gold Coast Theme Parks approx. an 8 minute drive plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village (within walking distance!) and it's easy to see why locals love living here – it's got all you need and so much more.
Experience it for yourself and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $1369 per year
- Strata Rates - $6724 per year