6 Andrews Street
Sold Prior to Auction By Selina Lancette and Julian Rivas
Tue 8 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Dual Living with Untapped Potential in a High-growth Area.
Set in a high-growth suburb close to key conveniences, this level 405m2 holding offers an exciting investment or dual-living buying opportunity.
An original 1980s double-storey house is located on the block positioned in a central Southport location, only minutes from the Broadwater, Gold Coast Light Rail, Australia Fair shopping centre and top private schools.
Original timber floors and natural light bring warmth to the top-level living spaces and two bedrooms. Two balconies are an ideal place for alfresco dining, with one overlooking a private and fully-fenced rear yard.
The ground level is dedicated to two bedrooms with a separate seating area, while a self-contained studio space with a kitchen, bathroom, and external access offers dual living potential.
Elevate the property's existing charm with a stylish renovation, capitalise on the opportunity to build a dream home, or explore its rental income potential.
- Flat 405m2 holding with existing 1980s two-storey house
- Potential for owner-occupier, investment or development opportunity
- Large rear grassed area with established gardens
- Main living has balcony access via timber-framed bifold doors; additional ground-floor sitting room
- Spacious kitchen with four-burner electric cooktop, double sink, wine storage, bench seating and timber-framed windows; separate dining room
- Master bedroom has large walk-in robe, modern ensuite with floor-to-ceiling stone tiles and a free-standing bath, private balcony with exterior staircase access
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes; two have outdoor access on the ground-floor
- Self-contained ground-floor studio with kitchenette, bathroom, built-in robes, and exterior access
- Additional bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and built-in combined bath and shower; plus powder room with built-in storage
- Functional laundry
- Ducted and split cycle air conditioning
- Secure double carport; gated pedestrian access with intercom
- Solar power system
Located in the Gold Coast's central business district hub, the address is in close proximity to the Broadwater and key city conveniences. Stroll 650m to play or exercise at James Overell Park, or drive 1.2km to browse the shops at Australia Fair. The Gold Coast Light Rail is conveniently positioned only 1.1km away, while Griffith University and Gold Coast University Hospital are both within 5km. Families are well catered for with St Hilda's School a 5-minute drive, and The Southport School a 6-minute drive.
Explore the full potential of this centrally-located holding in a high-growth locality – contact Selina Lancette 0431 349 386 and Sam Guo 0423 064 310.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.