601/3 Northcliffe Terrace
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold by Ryan Ward & Bec Southey
Fri 6 May
Please contact agent for further details
Exquisite, absolute beachfront luxury is yours to relish with this magnificent Northcliff Residences apartment. Step inside and be mesmerised by the unrivalled views of the Pacific Ocean and coastline, which encompass Coolangatta through to Stradbroke Island. Vast expanses of floor to ceiling glass throughout frame these, while the light and bright interiors epitomise coastal elegance. Enjoy the gourmet kitchen with acclaimed appliances and an open plan living and dining zone that flows seamlessly onto the ocean-facing terrace. Expertly designed, it's as if you are suspended directly above the beach below! Along with three superior bedrooms – including a master suite with endless ocean views – the apartment also hosts two more modern bathrooms, a powder room and a multi-purpose room that can be configured as a second living space or study.
- 232m2 absolute beachfront luxury apartment with uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views;
- Located on the 6th floor of the boutique, residential only complex, Northcliffe Residences;
- Floor to ceiling glass, high-end finishes and interiors that epitomise coastal elegance;
- Gourmet kitchen with sleek white cabinetry and acclaimed appliances;
- Light-filled open plan living and dining zone, flows onto the ocean-facing 42m2 terrace;
- Master suite with enticing ocean views and a deluxe ensuite;
- Two more bedrooms and bathrooms, powder room and a 2nd living area/office;
- Secure parking for two cars plus storage cage;
- State-of-the-art gymnasium, steam room, sauna, infinity pool and sunbaking terrace;
- Exclusive residents Beach Club with a large lounge area, private dining room with service kitchen.
Situated in a sought-after, absolute beachfront location, with private beach access, it's an easy stroll to the heart of Surfers Paradise and benefit from being within walking distance to Northcliffe Light Rail Tram Station. In five minutes, drive to Broadbeach (or enjoy a 25 minute stroll), with Pacific Fair and Star Casino a few minutes further afield. It's also just 40 minutes to Gold Coast Airport if travel beckons. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.