602/3575 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo at Auction
Auction In-Rooms on Wednesday 10th November at Kurrawa Surf Club 6pm.
Discover the delight of blissful absolute beachfront living with this luxe apartment in Golden Sands on the Beach. Renovated to perfection, with crisp, coastal interiors and basking in an abundance of natural light, a wall of full-height glass windows frame the endless views across the sand and sea – a truly mesmerising outlook that stretches towards the horizon. These panoramas follow you to the oversized master suite, where the hypnotic rhythm of the ocean will lull you to sleep at night. A luxury ensuite accompanies this sanctuary, with a king-sized second bedroom serviced by a modern bathroom.
Soak up the spaciousness of the living area, with a large kitchen taking centre stage in this elegant oasis. An island bench, ample cabinetry, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher are appointed for your convenience, with ample space to relax or dine in the adjoining lounge/dining zone. Or, step out onto the terrace overlooking the park, Pacific Ocean and coastline for an alfresco meal. You'll also be able to make the most of the communal BBQ area by the heated pool or take advantage of the onsite gym and steam room.
- Absolute beachfront apartment in Golden Sands on the Beach, renovated to perfection;
- Wall of full-height glass windows to frame the endless sand and sea panoramas;
- Side terrace overlooking the park, Pacific Ocean and coastline;
- Stunning modern kitchen with island bench, ample cabinetry, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher;
- Spacious and light-filled living and dining zone;
- Oversized master suite with full-height windows to frame beach views, panelled walls and a luxury ensuite;
- King-sized bedroom two with built-in robe, serviced by second modern bathroom;
- Compact European laundry and one secure basement car space;
- Onsite amenities include a heated pool, gym, steam room and BBQ area.
Situated in a sought-after location, enjoy being just a short stroll to the village atmosphere of Tedder Avenue cafés, shops and restaurants as well as the Southport Yacht Club and Surf Club. Designer shopping and dining destination Marina Mirage is close by as well as the glorious Macintosh Island Parklands. Just 25km from the Gold Coast Airport and just north of Surfers Paradise, Main Beach is one of the hottest suburbs on the Gold Coast right now. Secure an ultimate absolute beachfront lifestyle - arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
602/3575 Main Beach Parade Main Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools