61 Blair Athol Crescent
North and North-East Water Prime Point Position and Sweeping 270-Degree Skyline Views
Thu 28 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Standing proudly on a prime 939m2 point position block and basking in stunning 270-degree skyline views, this waterfront family home has been a haven of happy memories for 20 years – now it's your turn to make your mark on this north and north-east facing solid double-brick residence that has been designed with entertaining in mind. Spread across two sprawling levels, the slightly elevated kitchen takes centre stage as the heart of the home, standing sentinel over the vast living and dining zones. Created to have a seamless connection between the two, prep dinner for the family or a feast for guests without losing sight of your loved ones relaxing or mingling in these spacious areas below. Let the party continue on the wraparound timber deck overlooking a wide water junction or gather amongst the established gardens to capture cool breezes by the river.
Along with the second living zone, a private and protected pool and spa in a secluded, tropical courtyard, spread out and enjoy five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Four await upstairs, including the master suite that spoils you with some of the finest views of the glittering Gold Coast cityscape, as well as a ground floor bedroom with an ensuite and private entry which is ideal for guests.
- Solid double-brick, two-storey entertainer on a prime 938m2 point position block;
- North and north-east facing, with stunning 270-degree skyline views and 32.2m waterfrontage;
- Sprawling living, dining and kitchen zone that opens to a waterfront timber deck – ideal for entertaining;
- Supersized kitchen with a surplus of storage and gleaming South African timber benches;
- Upstairs living area opens to a balcony that boasts sweeping skyline vistas;
- Four bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs including a master suite with ensuite;
- Ground floor bedroom with ensuite and private entry, plus a powder room;
- Fully tiled pool in a protected setting plus a spa in a secluded tropical courtyard;
- Timber deck trims the edge of home, overlooking the grounds and wide water junction;
- South African slate floors and a triple garage with storage;
- Lawn area, established gardens, paved path trimming the water's edge and a large pontoon.
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac and close to shops, local cafes and public transport, make the most of being within 8.5km of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. The delights of Surfers Paradise are 5.5km from your front door, or if beautiful Broadbeach beckons, it's only 7km away. Capitalise on this incredible location, aspect and scale - arrange your inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front