61 Port Jackson Boulevard
Clear Island Waters 4226
Sold by Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Prestigious, Private, Wide Water Haven. Located on the scenic, wide water shore of Clear Island Waters, this single level home boasts serene far-reaching vistas which can never be built out. Tranquil and private, this enclave is highly sought after for its privacy, calm water access to the Broadwater and local waterways and its proximity to major shopping centres, reputable schools, the esteemed Surfers Paradise golf course and the Gold Coast's sparkling beaches. Although ready to comfortably move into immediately, the renovator will quickly recognize the benefit to be gained from an update, certainly well warranted in a residence so well located, while the investor will recognize the attractive rental income to be earned should the home be leased. Whatever the choice, the astute purchaser will quickly see this lucrative home's financial appreciation potential.
An attractive minimal maintenance front garden leads to the entry foyer and expansive sun-drenched family living where a long window wall drenches this and the adjoining second living area with sweeping views across the salt water pool and the jetty. Both of these family areas have air-conditioning plus fans and sliding doors which access an ultra-large undercover brick-paved patio, a picturesque venue for lazy days and stylish entertaining. Four air-conditioned bedrooms, also with fans, include the master with walk-in robe, fully tiled spa ensuite and its own access to the patio and its gentle breezes. There's a clever dual entry bathroom with both bath and shower, a separate toilet, a laundry spilling out to a drying area and entry into the double lock up garage with its abundant built-in storage facilities.
Homes in this prestigious area are in high demand, so close to community amenities and entertainment facilities while comfortably esconced in their own water wonderland. We do suggest early inspection by prospective buyers.
- Lucrative financial investment. 830m2 block. Sought after locale
- Permanent wide water views. Calm Broadwater boating access
- Close to major shopping centres, golf course, schools & beaches
- Sunlit open plan kitchen, living & dining. Long scenic window wall
- Sliding doors to expansive undercover patio & al fresco entertaining
- 2nd spacious living area also accessing outdoor water-view leisure
- Air-conditioning plus fans in both living areas & all 4 bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes. Laundry/outdoor drying
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, tiled spa ensuite & patio access
- Dual entry tiled family bathroom/bath & shower. Separate toilet
- Salt water pool & al fresco shower. Side gated walkway to jetty
- 2 well-sized garden sheds. Double lock up garage/internal access
- Security system. Vacuumaid. Excellent provisions for storage
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
61 Port Jackson Boulevard Clear Island Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System