62 Coolibah Drive
Palm Beach 4221
Sold at Auction by Rob Lamb
Sun 14 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
This modern coastal residence leaves little for a new owner to do but unpack and lap up life inside the Gold Coast's hottest beachside postcode. Tucked away in a peaceful pocket off Nineteenth Avenue, a five-minute drive will land you at the beach, Tallebudgera Creek or with coffee in hand strolling the popular Palm Beach cafe and dining strip.
Set on a flat 680m2 block, the flawless single-storey family abode has been finished to a high standard with a fresh palette of white walls and Nordic oak flooring allowing a new owner to apply their personal stamp. Open plan kitchen, living and dining form the heart of the main home and open onto a covered alfresco space that's fit for year-round entertaining.
The main residence flows into an all-new self-contained retreat that's ideal for guests, extended family or a very lucky teenager, and presents the potential for a regular rental income. The large kitchen boasts a Smeg five-burner gas cooktop and oven, an open living space, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and access to a private patio. Side access to an extended concrete driveway allows for ample off-street parking, a caravan, camper trailer or boat.
- Newly renovated and extended to include an impressive guest retreat
- Kitchen boasts engineered stone island benchtop with waterfall edge, Smeg six-burner gas cooktop and large oven, marble splashback, sleek soft-close cabinetry
- Handy mixed-use nook off the kitchen including wine storage
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite boasting his and her basins plus twin rain showerheads, and sliding door access to the alfresco area
- Bathrooms fitted with stone benchtops, floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower screens, stone bath and stylish over vanity basins
- Home office, option to use as a nursery or guest bedroom
- Split cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully self-contained guest retreat featuring high ceilings, a large kitchen, open living area, two double bedrooms, bathroom and access to a private covered patio and lawn
- Large covered alfresco area with breeze block feature wall
- Brand new Colorbond roof and guttering in Surfmist
- Rendered brick and external cladding in a cool coastal tone
- Fully fenced with 1.8m Colorbond for total privacy
- Low-care landscaped gardens and lush lawns, with space for a pool
- Side access to a 40-metre concrete driveway, ideal for a boat, caravan, camper trailer or off-street parking for up to 6 cars
- Rear storage shed for tools, bikes and boards
- Secure double carport with automatic roller door
- High-speed NBN internet installed
Palm Beach is among the Gold Coast's most sought-after beachside suburbs. This family-friendly neighbourhood is less than five minutes by car to patrolled surf beaches and popular Tallebudgera Creek. Walk to the end of the street to find sporting fields, great for training sessions or to run the dog. Foodies are spoilt for choice along the main Palm Beach strip which is home to some of the city's best cafes, restaurants and bars.
This as-new home is a first-class ticket to easy living in Palm Beach - inspect or inquire today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools