62 Lae Drive
Runaway Bay 4216
Sold By Matt Lanyon
Exceptionally fully renovated and mere minutes from the Broadwater, this modern sanctuary will instantly impress. Anchored on a 747m2 block with 18.3m waterfrontage, this turn-key residence is ready for you to simply move straight in and enjoy its many delights. Showcased by space and style, make the most of the multiple living zones that ensures everyone has room to relax. Enjoy water views from the sitting area, as well as from the elegant formal lounge, with a dining zone nestled next to the designer kitchen. Beset with premium 40mm stone benches with waterfall edges and Bosch appliances, this is a gourmet haven all MasterChef's will adore. Enjoy your meal in an enviable alfresco setting – either by the sparkling pool or overlooking the waterways, where your large pontoon is moored.
An idyllic sanctuary beckons upstairs in the master suite, with the whole floor dedicated to being your restful escape. Peaceful, private and even equipped with a kitchenette, enjoy the modern stone ensuite, walk-in robe and a water-facing balcony perfect for savouring beautiful sunsets. Three more bedrooms await downstairs, including one with a contemporary ensuite as well as an on-trend main bathroom, office and double garage.
- Exceptionally fully renovated - never been lived in, modern waterfront residence on a 747m2 block with 18.3m waterfrontage;
- Mere minutes from the Broadwater and ready for you to simply move straight in and enjoy;
- Brand new Luxe kitchen with premium plus 40mm stone benches with waterfall edges and Bosch appliances;
- Elegant and expansive formal lounge with pool views;
- Dining room opening onto the alfresco terrace plus living room with water views;
- Peaceful and private master suite occupies the upper level, with kitchenette, walk-in robe, ensuite and waterfront balcony;
- Bedroom two is like a second master suite with contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes plus a home office;
- On-trend bathroom with full height tiling, freestanding bath and separate toilet;
- Alfresco terrace wraps around rear of home with water views and a sparkling pool;
- Oversized 12m floating pontoon, able to accommodate a large boat;
- Energy efficient home with 5kw solar system;
- Brand new large sparkling in-ground Pebble-Crete swimming pool with granite and full tiling around plus new glass fencing;
- Double garage plus 2 additional driveway spaces, ducted air-conditioning plus premium stone benches in laundry and bathrooms.
Centrally located just a 2 minute walk to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, you'll also benefit from having a whole host of sporting amenities (from cricket, netball, swimming, soccer, and more) a few minutes away on foot. St Francis Xavier Primary School is conveniently just 13 minutes walk away, with multiple parks, cafes and waterside precincts within easy reach. A short drive to Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Griffith University, Hope Island & Sanctuary Coves world renowned Golf Courses and quick access to the M1 to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports.
Embrace modern, low maintenance waterfront living and arrange your inspection of this renovated residence today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
62 Lae Drive Runaway Bay
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $1852 per year
- Water Rates - $1335 per year